Character information

Name: Aimi Himura 

Age: 17

Hair color: pink

Hair length: long reach to mid back

Eyes color: Pink

Backstory: Aimi Himura was born into a family of sorcerers who wielded immense power, and her innate talent for magic manifested at a young age. Her parents had high expectations for her, and yet she struggled to grasp the intricacies of the complex spells and incantations that were required of her. However, Aimi's unwavering determination and dedication eventually led her to become one of the most skilled sorcerers within her family.

When Aimi received her invitation to attend Twisted Wonderland, she felt exhilarated at the prospect of delving deeper into the world of magic and further honing her craft. However, she was soon realized that the school was not at all what she had anticipated. The other students were often unkind and fiercely competitive, making it challenging for Aimi to fit in.

Despite the adversities she faced, Aimi remained steadfast in her pursuit of success. She devoted countless hours to studying and practicing her magic, gradually forging friendships with some of her peers. With their unwavering support and encouragement, Aimi finally found her place within the world of Twisted Wonderland.