Chapter 26 • A Carbonara Scrape(Book 1 THE ROSE-RED TYRANT Part 6)

Aimi successfully captured Grim By Deuce's Cauldron and brought the demon cat to the cafeteria. Grim complained about the boring classes and tried to escape Aimi's arms. Aimi reminded Grim that he needed to study to become a great mage. Aimi promised to buy a cold latte and chocolate at the cafeteria for Deuce and Ace in exchange for their help catching Grim. Grim was excited about lunchtime and the delicious food. Aimi tried to ask Grim if he liked squid and onions, but he ignored her and focused on the menu. Grim was impressed with the fluffy omelets, grilled chicken, bacon-and-egg tart, and jelly-filled bread. Aimi was surprised that Grim ignored her. The heart-shaped boy reminded Grim to use his inside voice. Grim asked Aimi to get him the grilled chicken and other dishes. While looking at the food, Grim bumped into a boy and broke his yolk. The boy demanded that Grim compensate him with his grilled chicken. Grim refused and kept the chicken for himself. The boy threatened to fight Grim outside. Deuce intervened and reminded the boys that fighting with magic was prohibited. The boys tried to argue that they were not fighting but teaching Grim a lesson. They prepared to fight Grim.