Chapter 7 • The Principal's Rule ( Welcome to the Villains World Part 7)

Grim asked, panting heavily.

"That was incredible, Aimi. I have never seen anyone control a monster like you did. I must confess, I sensed something special about you during the chaos at orientation." Turning towards the human, Crowley remarked, "I can sense that you possess a certain animal trainer-like, beast master-ish quality. However, I couldn't quite catch what you said after that."

Aimi inquired, "Is it feasible for Grim to remain with me?"

Crowley was taken aback, "What? You mean a monster in THIS place?"

Grim interjected, "Hold on, did you just...?"

Aimi countered, "But what if there are additional ghosts?"

"I cannot deny your plea," Crowley sighed, giving up. "Very well."

Grim was excited and exclaimed, "Myah?! Really?"

"Let me be clear," Crowley emphasized. "Under no circumstances will I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror, especially not a monster. I also won't allow you, Aimi, to freeload until you're able to return home."

Grim was disappointed and said, "Hrmph. I never should have gotten my hopes up."

Crowley then explained, "However, it was the Dark Mirror that transported you here, so this school bears some responsibility for your well-being. I will allow you to stay in this dorm for free, but you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals. As for how you will do so, since you are penniless... Ah. Ah ha. Yes, I have a fine plan."

Aimi expressed her concern with a question, "May I inquire about the tasks that you have in mind for me?" Crowley reassured her, "Please don't fret. I only require your assistance with a few miscellaneous tasks on campus." He then complimented Aimi's previous work and suggested, "Given your expertise with a broom, how about we form a janitorial team? If you accept this offer, I will make an exception and allow you to continue staying on campus."

Aimi and Grim were utterly astounded by the notion of combining their thoughts and ideas into one cohesive entity. The idea of merging minds was a fascinating and mind-boggling concept that left them both in awe.

"I am pleased to inform you that you have access to the library for your studies and research on ways to return home. I hope this will be of assistance to you," Crowley offered kindly. "However, I must remind you that your duties must be completed before utilizing this privilege."

Grim was taken aback by the offer. "What kind of deal is this? I don't want to clean up after people; I want to be a student and wear one of those uniforms!"

Crowley responded calmly, "If my offer does not meet your expectations, I am open to discussing alternative arrangements. However, I must remind you that your cooperation is necessary for a successful outcome."

Grim reluctantly agreed, "Okay, let's do it."

"Agreed," replied Myah.

Crowley beamed with excitement, "Excellent! As the newest members of the Night Raven College's janitorial staff, I urge you both to work diligently."