학교 -11

School

They enter the school, they go back to the principal's office to inform him that they are back.

Yoongi opens the door and Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook enter then he himself enters.

"I see you are back and with your nephews?" says the principal.

"U-uncle. . . Scwary." says Taehyung, doing grabby hands toward Jimin.

Jimin picks Taehyung up.

"Pwease Kookie too." says Jungkook, doing grabby hands towards Yoongi.

"Sure, baby." says Yoongi, as he picks hin up.

"Are you, Jimin, 100% sure that these are your little nephews?" says the principal, tilting his head a bit.

"Yes. This is Park Taehyung and that is Park Jungkook." says Jimin, smiling at his babies.

"Their surnames are always changing man. We both know their surnames is Min. Nah it's actually Kim. I mean that is what Taehyung told me." says Yoongi in his head, as he frowns.

"I don't know. You guys seem to be closer for some reason. But it is no business of mine. Go on. Lunch is about to end so you should go to class." says the principal.

"Uhmmm. Alright. Wait." says Jimin, as he turns to look at Yoongi.

"What is it?" asks Yoongi, confused.

"You should take Kookie and I should take Tae Tae." says Jimin, "shall' we?"

"Uhmm ya of course." says Yoongi, smiling at Jungkook.

"Yay!" they both say.

"Lunch will end in 6 minutes. You should get going now." he says.

"Ya ya sure. We are leaving, so calm down." says Yoongi, leaving the office.

"Jimin, tell your friend that he has to show me respect! I am the principal and I can take him out of this school." says the principal, looking at the door where Yoongi left from.

"Sorry. He gets upset really quickly and is a really cold person. And also gets impatient really fast. He just has a lot of problems with his appa and he acts like this naturally. So sorry for his behavior," says Jimin, "I got to go." He leaves the office with Taehyung in his arms.

"Oh ya bye." says the principal, once Jimin left..

Yoongi and Jimin go to their 5th period. They go in before the teacher or any student get there. They sit in their seats, which they are together. They sit the kids on their lap. Taehyug on Jimin's right lap and Jungkook on Yoongi's left lap. So the brothers can both be together.

"How do you think everything they will see us?" asks Jimin, frowning.

"Gay."

"Not like that, Suga." says Jimin, "True though." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Ya, true."

Taehyung cups Jungkook's chubby cheeks. "Kookie~ Tata love you~" says Taehyung, as he kisses his chubby cheeks.

"Kookie love Tata!" says Jungkook, as he kisses Taehyung's cheek.

"Tae love Kookie more!" says Taehyung, kissing his cheeks again, and kisses his nose.

"No! Kookie love Tata more!" says Jungkook, pouting, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No kisses?" asks Taehyung, sad.

Jungkook uncrosses his arms and leans over to kiss his cheeks, nose and forehead.

"Yay kisses!" says Taehyung, happily.

"Yay kisses!" says Jungkook, happily.

Yoonmin smile at how cute these siblings are and how much they care and love each other.

The bell rings and that startled the brothers. They look at Yoongi Jimin scared, and sad.

"It is ok, babies. That just means that lunch ended and it is time to go to class." says Yoongi.

"Some day you guys will be going to school too. And will learn so much things. And that would make both my cute babies smarter." says Jimin, smiling.

"Alright!" they both say, smiling.