CHAPTER 13

After I agreed to be his master he suddenly kneeled in front of me then his body suddenly glow. A dark blue aura, his aura. After he showed his aura a tiny blue string came out from his body and lumapit iyon saakin and pinalibutan ako nito.

And the tiny string went to my palm pagkatapos ay hiniwa nito ngunit hindi malaki sakto lang.

And the alpha bend down more so that I can reach him. Bro this Alpha is fucking huge , a massive one, I'm not joking. Even I'm confuse I still followed his instructions of the ritual.

I step closer to his and put my palm into his forehead. And after that his forehead glowed also my hand and after that. I felt like my waist is going to burn because of heat. But I injured it because it's a part of the ritual daw kasi.

Pagkatapos ng 1minutes may Isang tattoo na nakatatak sa aking pulsohan na isang maliit na wolf. Probably this is him. An alpha wolves. It's just a small tatto a dark blue wolf sitting like a king and there's also a crown above his head. I don't know why tho.

There's also a star with a crown sa forehead ng alpha or should I say my familiar.*chuckles*

'Master, only you can see that mark of your waist. And please give me a name.' he said.

"I don't have any idea of what name should I call you but maybe Alpha is fine. I'll call you Alpha. That's your name." I said then smiled at him a little.

"Thankyou master. Please call me anytime if you need me. I promise to serve you forever." He sincerely said.

And that's it.

I'm already his master and he's my familiar.

After that ritual I immediately go back to my house to treat my wounds but to my surprise.

My wounds are healing itself. Like literal na nawala ang sugat ko at kahit isang piklat ay wala.

And that day and year I discovered my two abilities. And its healing and the other one is unknow? I don't know what it's called. And its doesn't matter though. The important is that I have this abilities and for me it's special. I feel like I was blessed that day, I feel like I'm special because of my ability.

And its true that I dont know that magic exist this world. Well yes, I have an ability but I believe kasi nuon that I'm special kasi I have a ability to heal my self and the magic word doesn't comes to my mind.

I'm clueless about this world.

I'm just a lost soul here.

I don't belong in this world.

And this is not my world.

Before.

Because now. I already considered my self, my soul here as my world. That I already belong here. Even if this is not my real body. I was given a chance to live happy, to live again so I'm not going to waste my time here. And I'll spend my life in this world to be an ordinary and a simple girl.

And that's what I wish and I want in my previous life.

And that wish come true. Not only this life but also in my previous life.

Nakaranas lang ako nang masayang buhay sa dati kong buhay dahil sa pag tigil ko sa organisasyon. Pero hindi iyon madali dahil maraming nag hahangad na kunin ang aking buhay. Ngunit hindi sila nag tagumpay.

And that's why most of all organization in earth is afraid of me.

Who wouldn't?

A ordinary looking girl massacre the two powerful organization. It's unbelievable right? But sadly that's the truth.