𝟏.𝟎𝟑

ANDRINETTE'S POV
______________________

"What are you doing out here?" I heard someone say whilst there was a massive blanket wrapped around my body and I turned around and saw Bellamy walking up to me.

"Star gazing"I told him whilst I felt his presence behind me and he was standing right behind me.

"I didn't know you knew how to read stars" he chuckled towards me and I smiled at his laugh.

"Come and sit" I demanded to him whilst I patted where I wanted him to sit.

"You want me to watch stars with you?" He asked me and I turned around and looked at him and saw he was smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

"You are here so you might as well. Come and sit" I said to him in a soft voice and he shrugged his shoulders and came and sat next to me.

"I don't know what I'm looking a-" he sighed whilst looking up and I wrapped the blanket around him too so he didn't feel too cold.

"Just wait" I said whilst I put a finger over his lips to make him stop talking.

"Look" I pointed at the starry sky whilst the stars started to appear. I stared at the sky with such awe. It was beautiful and perfect.

"Wow its.." Bellamy said and I smiled at the sky so brightly because I have always wanted to have this experience.

"Beautiful right?" I asked him softly.

"Yeah it is" he said to me and I looked at him in the corner of my eye and saw him staring at me. I just ignored him completely and kept looking up at the sky.

"Do you think the ark will actually come down?"Bellamy asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"In this precise moment...I don't know" I mumbled to him and I saw a meteor coming down in the sky.

"You see that there. It's a meteor. I learnt about it on the ark" I said whilst pointing at it and I saw him looking at him at the sky and then at me.

"What else did you learn?" He asked me and I smiled knowing I could talk about this for hours.

"Well that shape there is a Pegasus" I pointed at the star shape and he smiled at me and then I looked at him.

"Oh yeah?" He said in a raspy voice.

I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. Everything around us was quiet and silent. You couldn't even hear a pin drop. Everything was perfect between us. Me and Bellamy knew that we wanted to kiss but there was a barrier stopping us and we couldn't. We wanted to each other so bad and our body and eyes said it all. Bellamy softly placed a hand on my cheek and started to rub with his thumb softly.

"Bellamy-" I tried to say but he rubbed his finger over my lip and he started to stare into my eyes even deeper.

"Are you nervous?" He whispered to me and I didn't know what to say but I knew I wanted him to kiss me

"Say something princess" he demanded in a soft voice.

"A bit" I said quickly and he smirked before he leaned into my lips and I didn't stop him.