𝟏.𝟎𝟔

B

ELLAMY'S POV
___________________

"You're up?" I asked Clarke and she sighed whilst I saw her sitting there next to Finn who was sleeping.

I was in agony and paranoia. Octavia was missing and I sworn to protect her and I couldn't. I felt useless. I made mistakes but this was the biggest mistake I have ever made so far. I wanted to find her so she was safe and with me. Shes my sister and my responsibility.

"Yeah knowing that hundreds of people are dying on that ark makes it pretty hard to sleep"Clarke said in a spiteful way and I knew she was still blaming me for what happened.

"Ravens flares will work" I said to her and she looked at the ground then up at me

"Her radio would have worked better" she said in a soft but serious tone.

"Have you seen Octavia?" I changed the subject right away

"No it's Octavia she's probably chasing butterflies-" Clarke said with a laugh at the end of her sentence but it wasn't time to mess around. I need to find her. I need to find my sister

"'Clarke ive checked the camp she's not here" I said to her in a serious tone and I saw that her facial expressions went serious.

"I'll check the tents you check the drop ship and ask andri on your way Octavia is always with her" Clarke said to me and we both kept on walking towards andris camp and the drop ship.

"Thank you"I said to her and she gave me a tiny smile before I walked over to andrinettes tent.

ANDRINETTE'S POV
______________________

"Andrinette!!" I heard someone scream in the distance and it wasn't even first light yet and someone was telling my name. I was so tired and exhausted and I couldn't even get one good night sleep.

"What?.." I said in a raspy voice and I heard someone coming into my tent and shaking me. I turned over and saw Bellamy kneeling there and I just rolled my eyes and turned over

"Wake up!" He yelled whilst he grabbed my body and started to shake me and I pushed him off of me.

"Bellamy it's not time to wake up yet" I muttered to him and he groaned in annoyance and came to the other side of the bed and grabbed one of my hands.

"Please andri" he whined and I sighed in annoyance

"Okay okay fine give me 10 minutes" I said to him and tossed over again and tried to go back to sleep.

"Octavias missing" he stated straightforward and my eyes shot open straight away and I looked at him and stood up straight away. What the hell did he mean Octavia was missing?.

"Now you're up?" He slapped his hand onto his thighs and stood up and I walked over to my box and took my jacket which was sitting on there and put my arms through it.

"Whatever. We've gotta find her. We need weapons tons of people. Best trackers" I said to him whilst we both walked outside and he stood in front of me and I was confused.