CHAPTER 2:SONIC AND Y/N TO THE RESCUE

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗠𝗘:𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗫 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗚 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢  𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗘𝗚𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗚 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗬/𝗡 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦 𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗗𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗚𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬/𝗡.𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦  𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡?

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

One morning at the Thorndyke Mansion, Chris was on the phone with his mother

Chris mom:Oh, this picture has been a disaster, darling! A complete disaster! We've had to stop shooting because there's been torrential rain for days so there's nothing I can do besides sit and wait. I don't think I'll be back 'til late next week at the earliest. But I had plenty of time to go shopping and I'm having lots of wonderful presents that I hope you'll like them. They're coming on daddy's jet so you should have them tonight!

Chris:Thanks, Mom. Mom, there's something I have to well, there's something I did which I'm kinda not supposed to.

Chris mom:Christopher, what happened?! Are you all right?!

Chris:Yeah, I'm totally fine. But remember about how you've said about that I'm not allowed to swim at night and how you wanted me to stay away from the adult pool?

We see Chris Butler put Chris breakfast on the balcony table and leaves.

Chris's mom:Did you go swimming in the adult pool at night all by yourself?!

Chris mom sounded worry for her son.

Chris:Um, well... not exactly.

Chris turned around and looks at Y/n and sonic Sonic was bored while y/n was standing on a tree.

Chris:You see, there was these 2 "cats" in the pool and I got them out.

Chris mom:Oh you have a big heart just like I do. Next time, ring for Mr. Tanaka and he'll take care of it, all right? Oh darling, I must run. Kiss mummy goodbye.

Chris and his mother made kissing noises and Y/n was disgusted with this he wanted to rip off his own ears.

Y/n:This is stupid.

Chris mom:Ciao, sweetheart.

Chris hangs up the phone as Sonic jumps onto the balcony .

Sonic:Take a good look we're hedgehogs not cats.

Chris:Um, I know. Please don't be mad. You see, my mom wouldn't understand.

Sonic was confused while y/n was reading a book called William Blake poetry mega collection.

Sonic:Why wouldn't she?

Chris: Well first of all, she knows that I wouldn't risk diving into a pool in the middle of the night just to save a little hedgehog.