Meet the photographer | DNF

Date: Sunday, Nov 18, 2021

"Hi, my name is Clay Hahn, and i am a traveling Photographer looking for new, big opportunities. My education includes a Highschool diploma, and a Bachelor of Arts in Photography Degree. My former employments include 'Photo Editor'', 'video editor', and 'Content Creator/YouTuber'. Attached to this file is a folder containing all my editing work, my videos i put out for my own channel, and other channels & proof that it is mine included.
Working for 'DavissonProductions' has always been a huge dream of mine, even prior to content creation, and I think i would be a great hire choice because not only do i have years of experience in this field, but i am extremely hardworking and creative, and i take full pride in my work and constantly strive to go above and beyond. If you hire me, i will never fail to do just that."

And send.

Now we wait.

Waiting has played a huge part in this process. I waited for the right time, until I saved up enough and secured a potential place in New York for if this all works out. I had to wait until i was able to gather all the right equipment, and now i'll be waiting, and crossing my fingers for an offer.

'DavissonProductions' is the biggest name in the Photography industry. They practically paved the way for other successful photography teams. I know I'm biting off a lot, probably more than i can chew trying to get this job, but it would make the entire rest of my existence here on this earth.

I took a huge risk with quitting YouTube. I had one of the biggest names in the game, was considered one of the most successful, and aside from all that it was my main source of income. I still use my social media's from time to time like Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc. but my last Manhunt upload, "Minecraft speed runner VS 5 Hunters GRAND FINALE" was the last of content i put out. No streams either. I had to take a huge step back from my spending habits when i stopped doing things that went towards that. I've always done really good with being financially responsible, but I never wanted to put myself into a bad spot.

I always had one major goal while i was a faceless YouTuber and that was to have a face reveal, but once i decided to quit putting out content, that idea went down the drain. Maybe if i do get this job with DavissonProductions, that part can be revealed in a different way.

In a way that i'd say im more proud of.

(Monday, NOV 22)

It's officially Monday. That means it's the start of a new work week. I sent my application along with my resume in on Sunday with hopes that whoever is in charge of hiring will look at it today.

I'm up bright and early this morning, the time is 7:48am. I'm usually never up this early, but getting this job has been the only thing on my mind. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night as well. I sprung out of bed and ran over to my desk to check my emails. I don't see anything important at the moment, just a bunch of promotional emails from companies i signed up for like Starbucks, Spotify, Panda Express, Etc.

Boring.

It's time to get up and get ready for the day. I showered, got dressed, and finished getting ready. My mom and little sister are coming over today, she planned a day at Disney World for us because Drista wanted to go. We haven't been as a family probably since i was about 13, and since all the social media attention isn't focused on me anymore i figured why not. Of course i'll still be careful because of my voice, but it should be all good. I think today will be a pretty fun day.