Decisions.

The whale whimpered. While the other crewmates (AMONG US REFERENCE 😳) didn't mind eating the whale, Hamish looked into her deep blue eyes, and only felt guilt and sorrow for the poor thing. He would rather die than leave her for dead!

"Well, let's get to eating this whale!!" Stockton announced, with a weird form of excitement. How could someone be so excited to end the life of such a sexy whale?

Hamish stepped in front of the 2cm hole he cut in the submarine.

"No" he muttered, "I can't let you do this. For once in my life, I felt understood by this whale. When I humped her, it made me feel more pleasure that I had ever felt with my wife. If you bring her down, take me down with her. We will dry hump in the pearly gates of heaven, and look down on you with anger!" Hamish yelled.

"Sorry Hamish, but we've already eaten all of our shit, Shahzada even let out another log so we could eat another, but we're still hungry for more." Suleman said.

"Very well, but before you begin..." Hamish started. He then grabbed Stockton and shoved him up his vagina. "No one will ever take you away from me, sexy whale!!" He screamed, he vocal cords making an ugly gurgle sound.

"Oh my God..." Shahzada began, but before he could finish, Hamish shoved him up his pussy, where he saw Stockton sitting next to him, crisscross-applesauce. He never realized how sexy Stockton looked with his deep blue eyes and sun-bleached blond hair. Something new was beginning...