Vagina Drive.

Meanwhile, inside of Hamish's vagina, Shahzada and Stockton just knew that Paul-Henri would soon shoot up into Hamish's uterus like a soda machine. And, to speak of the devil, he shot up, making Shahzada shoot up through Hamish's throat and out his ear. It was just Paul-Henri and Stockton, brought together by Hamish's voluminous vagina. 

Outside of the vagina, Hamish and Shahzada both were arguing fiercely.

"We need food, Hamish. Just because you got lovey dovey about some whale doesn't mean you put all our lives in jeopardy!" Shahzada scolded, a bold and sharp tone coating his voice.

"Just give it a try, bud. You don't know a single thing you're talking about. Once you get humped by good ol' blue out there, you will regret ever thinking to eat her."

"Fine, but only for 30 seconds, I promise I will prove you wrong. We'll be eating good tonight!!" Shahzada challenged.

They both slid out of the 2cm hole, but the whale was gone! It was like she was never there. Albert Einstein and Y/N emerged.

"That whale you humped earlier? IT WAS ME!" Albert shreiked. Hamish couldn't believe it. Albert Einstein was so spicy!!

"I guess, the idea of humping whatever is out there sounds more appealing. Albert, when I was younger, I used to jack off to a photo of you." Shahzada confessed.

"THIS IS JUST LIKE THE WATER PARK, ALBERT!" Y/N screamed.

Things were getting spicy in these waters...