one

Y/N CONKLINflopped onto Belly's bed, she was all packed up to finally go home

Y/N CONKLIN
flopped onto Belly's bed, she was all packed up to finally go home. Cousins.
Her and Belly went to Cousins every summer since they were kids.
"Drew's bummed your missing the match up with the boys team next weekend." Taylor said, interrupting my thoughts.
They continued speaking but I didn't seem to care, it was like I couldn't hear them even if I tried.
Jeremiah Fisher.
I've had a crush on him since we were 10, but never thought he felt the same way.
But this summer.
It's different. Of course we've facetimed a million times, but this summer it's something stronger than just a delicate little crush.
"Belly, Y/N we're leaving in 10 minutes!"

Taylor then patted me on the arm , because I was zoned out.
"She's thinking about Jeremiah Fisher." She whispered to Belly as if it was a little secret.
I smiled, "Whatever.."
There was a bit of a silence. It was kind of awkward if i'm being honest. Taylor then broke it, "Now before I let you two go, what are y'all's summer wishes. Like the one thing you want to happen this summer."
Belly then just looks away for a second, hesitating a bit before answering. "I don't know." She spoke.
Me and Taylor already know what she wants.
"You're a liar. Yes you do." Taylor smirked.
Taylor then raised her voice "You want a hot makeout with Conrad Fisher. You want his tongue in your mouth, you dirty little slut!" I snickered, because it wasn't a lie. She's also been in love with him since she was 12. "No!! Shut up Taylor!" She yelled. I laughed, it was funny seeing them argue about little things.
"Oh Y/N don't even get me started on you." Taylor said smirking as she booped my nose.
"Oh yeah, all Y/N wants is Jeremiah Fisher to finally kiss her and be her boyfriend." Belly said. "I don't think he sees me that way." I said, kinda sad. "Girl. You have had a glow up from last summer. Jeremiah's gonna notice you whether he wants to or not. And don't you see the way he looks at you? He's so in love." Taylor said, reassuring me. I blushed slightly.
"BELLY Y/N WE'RE LEAVING!"
We hugged Taylor and said our goodbyes, then we walked out of the door.
Here we come, Cousins.