Destiny Jimenez

Destiny Jimenez

@𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆.𝟮𝗸

📍Harlem, NY 2:20 p.m. At school

After lunch, you guys go to your next class. And of course that bitch Jasmine from your last class was in it. She decided to be funny and sit in Alabama's seat at the table you and your group of friends sit at because Alabama left early. Alabama's seat was right next to yours, so Jasmine did that shit to be petty. "Heyy you guys," Jasmine says. And everybody says something back to her but you. You can see her looking at you from out of the corner of your eye. You could tell she was about to say something but then stopped so you just rolled your eyes and continued talking to Mya. 

An hour had passed and Jasmine was still flirting and talking with all the boys at the table. And at first, you and Mya ain't mind whatever she was doing, but then she started getting annoying. Ethan could tell you was getting pissed off and annoyed so he asks if Mya can move into his seat so he can sit by you. He takes your phone and turns your face so you're looking at him. "Ma, what's the matter now?" He whispers in your ear. You can see Jasmine getting all huffy puffy so you ignore him. "Mama, ignore her. Now tell me what's up?" (INLUVV) Notti says to you, in a more serious tone. 

You sigh and then say "She's fucking irritating me, she needs to leave befo Alabama comes back". Ethan nods his head then says, "That's why you mad?". You nod your head and he puts his arm around you. "Forget her ma, she ain't worth yo time. And I can promise you, I'm all yours". Ethan says trying to make sure the whole table, including Jasmine, heard him. Jasmine rolls her eyes and finishes talking to Darrian and David. You lay your head on Ethan's shoulder and try to go to sleep until Alabama calls you telling you that she's here. 

Another hour goes by and finally, Alabama calls you. She walks into the classroom flabbergasted. "I know like I know like I know that this bitch isn't in my motherfucking seat". Alabama says as she walks over to the table. Jasmine looks at her and says "Ok? What you gon do about it?" Everyone looks at Jasmine flabbergasted. They could not believe she was bold enough to say that. Especially to Alabama. Alabama looks at Jasmine and was about to punch her, but you won't gon let Alabama get in trouble because some petty bitch wanted to be childish.

So you pull a chair up to the table so Alabama can sit by you. And at first, she doesn't wanna sit in the chair, but after like begging her to sit her ass down she finally does it. "That's all you had to do" Jasmine mumbles. "What was that? Speak up". Alabama tells her. Jasmine doesn't say anything and continues on talking when nobody is listening to her. "What I fucking thought," Alabama says to her and she turns her attention to you and Mya and starts showing you both messages between her and David. "Since we are on the topic of boys" Mya starts. 

"I think there is something going on between Destiny and Ethan because Destiny was getting really annoyed by Jasmine and Ethan said that she doesn't gotta worry about her because he was all hers". Alabama starts jumping up and down and turning all around. "Chill out now. There is nothing going on between us. He was just reassuring me," You say to Mya and Alabama. They both roll their eyes and minutes go by and the school day is finally over.

Jasmine gets up from the table, grabs her stuff, and waves to all the boys at the table. But when she got to you, Alabama, and Mya she pushed right past all of you and left. Knowing Alabama she was going to throw hands but you kept her under control so she wouldn't get in trouble a day before Ethan is supposed to be on tour.