Ethan Reyes

Ethan Reyes

@𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮

📍Hotel

"Damn, it's early," Ethan says as he checks his phone and the time says 5:45 a.m. he knew he had to wake up early for the first show, but he ain't think this early. Ethan stands up and walks to the bathroom but when he looks in the mirror and sees that he's not in the clothes he fell asleep in last night. "She must have changed me last night bc someone was touching me," he thought to himself and got into the shower. he got out, got dressed, brushed his teeth, and went to go wake up Destiny. Ethan was only allowed to bring one person wit him to before the show so he decided to bring Destiny. 

"Wake up. You coming wimme to the before the show" he tells her as she groans and rubs her eyes. Ethan grabs her arm and pulls her up out of the bed and drags her to the bathroom. he pushes her into the bathroom and closes the door.

Destiny Jimenez

Destiny Jimenez

@𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆.𝟮𝗸

📍United Kingdom

"it's too early for all this bullshit," You say to yourself as you get in the shower. You get out, dry yourself, put lotion on, brush your teeth, and do your hair. As you're looking in the mirror you think you look like a whole different person until Ethan interrupts you and says, "You ain't nun special. You look the same" You kiss your teeth as he laughs. You pull your phone out and start taking pictures for your Instagram. 

@𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆.𝟮𝗸

𝟮𝗸