𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝟏- Polo G

"I'M STUCK IN THE STU RIGHT NIE' I'M NOT FINNA SIT UP HERE AND ARGUE WITH YOU" I hissed through my phone at my nigga before hanging it up, I tossed my phone in my lap and sighed, "Just leave that nigga the fuck alone" Taurus told me, I laughed

"Fa who? Nigga you no motheruckin' better you needa' leave yo bitch alone" He rolls his eyes and looks straight as the traffic light turned green. He fixed himself in his seat and groaned before speaking, "We grown bruh, what the fuck is we doin?" He asked me, "Nigga, I'm on what you on." I replied playing with my junked out duckies.

"Word," He just nodded in response and didn't say nothing else, we pulled up to his condo building and barely exchanged any words to each other as we made our way up to his actual condo, "Genises" Taurus mumbled as he made his way to his room, I closely followed behind him knowing that we were both only here for one thing so we might as well just get to it as quick as possible.

He closed the door behind me locking it slowly, "Genises" I hum in response sitting on his bed, "Do you ever miss me?" He asks as he walks towards me, eventually making is way to the bed and standing in between my legs.

He eased the door shut behind me, the click of the lock echoing in the quiet room. "Genises," I murmured softly, sinking into the plushness of his bed. As I settled, he approached, his steps deliberate until he stood before me, framed by the dim light filtering through the curtains.

"Do you ever miss me?" he asked, his voice laced with a hint of vulnerability, as he closed the distance between us, standing in the space between my parted legs.

"Sometimes, but you shattered that possibility," I replied, meeting his intense gaze. His jaw clenched, a subtle sign of the emotions churning beneath the surface. It was evident he anticipated my response, yearning to hear it, perhaps seeking validation. We both knew the truth, though unspoken. Despite the ache of longing and the desire to mend what was broken, we were aware of the insurmountable obstacles that stood between us. It was a silent understanding that hung heavy in the air, tormenting him as much as it did me, a truth he reluctantly confessed in the quiet moments we shared.

"So where's the za?" I ask, he shakes his head laughing as he walked over to his nightstand "Feind" He opens his drawer pulling out fat ass two freshly rolled blunts.

I chuckle "You made me into one" I joked as I reached for the blunts, he handed them to me and laid on his bed with his ankles crossed, "C'mere" He rasped, I crawled over to him and he put his hand on my waist, guiding me to his lap. "Hm here" He pulled out his lighter and flicked the ridges back, I put one blunt between my index and middle finger and the other on the pillow beside him, he lit it as I tucked it underneath my glossy top lip.

Taking a drag from it, I savored the sensation, letting it linger as long as possible before exhaling slowly. A faint trail of smoke danced in the air, almost ghost-like, before I drew it back in, savoring every last bit before expelling the remainder from my lips in a final exhale.

"Sexy as fuck" Taurus mumbled, I hand him the blunt and he lights it again as he takes a hit.

After going back and forth with hitting that shit, and the other one, and my ass roaching the both of them we decided to just chill, and not be on some freaky deaky shit.

"You think I'll ever have a chance to be a permanent part of your life?" Taurus asks, "I don't know yet" I mumbled into his chest, he kisses his teeth and starts mumbling under his breath, "Nah nigga don't do that you cheated on me, you up and had a kid on ME" I groaned and rolled over, "I know and I'm sorry, I regret what I did to you, I really do." He spooned me, kissing the back of my neck.

"Taurus ion een wanna fuck no mo' I'm finna bounce" I say scooting away a bit.

"We don't have to fuck we can just talk." He says making me sigh, I sit up and look down at him, "What is there to talk about?" I ask, "I know you miss me, because as soon as I text you, you be quick to respond." He explains.

"You stay lying to ya nigga bout' where you be, whole time you with the ex you claim youn' fuck wit, or got feelings for" He pauses, "Ma, I know what I did was wrong, and I don't regret having my son, but I regret having him while I was with you, nn' you my girl for life, whether you want to be or not. I miss you, and I love you." He puts his head in my lap and I sigh taking one of his dreads into my hand and playing with it.

"I miss you too" I mumble, "And I love you too" He looks up at me with low eyes, "But I'm not ready to commit to you. You hurt me and Ion' know if I can even trust you fareal" I told him honestly.

I still long for him, imagining what could have been if certain things hadn't happened. But dwelling on the past won't change anything. Despite trying to move on, I find myself drawn back to him, always ending up in his presence. He's irresistible, and I do love him, but I'm afraid of being hurt once more.

"Ma I've changed, you can go through my phone right now if you want." He sits up. All I can manage is to gaze at him, fighting back tears, my lips pressed together to contain the emotions threatening to overwhelm me.

It's incredibly difficult when the source of all this pain and trauma is right there in front of you. The person I once cherished above all else, now the cause of my anguish, driven by their own selfish desires.

"C'mere" He said pulling me into a hug, as soon as we made contact my tears spewed out, "Please don't hurt me again" He hugs me tighter, "I won't" We sat there in silence for a bit until we both became tired.

"I need to get home it's already 3 something" I tell him, "I'll get you an uber I'm too high to be driving right now, I nod "Aight." I sniffle.

" I sniffle