𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 - MRPARKYAKAR

"BAE CAN YOU HAND ME THE BOX?" I asked my boyfriend, as I reached for the brightly decorated cookie box that contained a Gingerbread house, he slowly slides the box closer to me so I could grab it, "Thank you pa" I puckered my lips and raised me hand to blow a kiss at him.

"You're welcome mamas" He responds with a small smile.

I grab my phone and propped it up against the sugar jar, "Heyyy" I smiled into my camera as people joined my live, "Today me and my nigga are gonna' be making some Gingerbread houses" I exclaim picking up the box and showing the viewers.

Parker scrunches over, placing his elbow on the Island and resting his cheek in his hand as he stared into the camera as well.

"Open this" I say handing him the box and he does as told.

"Ion een' know how to do this ma" He told me struggling to put the roof on his house, "You got this, it's easy" He side eyed me with a mean mug, "You so fucking sassy" I laughed as I stuck a few gummies on my roof, "Bruh there's no way you already finished" I nod in response. "Guys looook" I say grabbing my phone and flipping the camera around and showing my live, "Ya look at his" I showed them his house "It's so, cute" I say pausing mid sentence, "Bruh" I look up at him to see him mean mugging me, "What it's cuteee" I tell him giving him a toothy grin.

"Lemme see" He grabbed my phone and smiled "What?" I asked with confusion laced into my voice, "Ya' should I smash it or not?" He asks, "Bitch I wish the fuck you would." I grab my phone and prop it back up against the sugar jar, "I'm really a genie" He joked getting closer to my house.

"Bro I'm not playing with you right now" He smiles and gets behind me, pressing himself against me as he hugs me.

"I'm sorry luh ma" He mumbles into my ear before kissing me on my cheek, "Mhm, now hand me your house so I can fix it" He nods and lets me go. I jump onto the Island and sit there with my legs crossed as he slides his house over to me.

"Could you pass me one of the icings, please?" I ask softly, a hint of warmth in my tone. With a gentle nod, he hands over the icing, its sweet scent wafting through the air. I swiftly begin working on his Gingerbread house, the cozy atmosphere enveloping us like a soft blanket on a winter's night. Despite the occasional irritation he causes, I'm determined to ensure his creation turns out perfectly.

"See, it's that easy," I encourage him with a gentle smile, motioning for him to give it a try. Carefully, he takes the icing from my hand, his touch gentle yet determined as he applies it to the side of the house. Leaning in closer, our laughter fills the room, mingling with the festive music playing softly in the background.

But suddenly, disaster strikes as the entire structure collapses before our eyes. Suppressing a giggle, I glance at the live stream, sharing a knowing look with the viewers. "Oh, dear," I say with mock concern, trying to hide my amusement.

"Bruh," Parker exclaims, a mix of frustration and humor evident in his voice as he sets the icing down and walks away, his footsteps echoing softly in the cozy kitchen.

"Ya'll, I'm in so blown; this guy is too much," I chuckle, addressing the live audience before ending the stream. "Bae, I'm sorryyy," I call out, my laughter echoing in the warm, inviting space as I hop off the island, ready to start anew.

As I enter the room, I'm greeted by the sight of him leaning against the edge of the dresser, his hand delicately twisting his freeform hair while the other holds his phone. "Bae," I say softly, walking closer to him, my lips forming a gentle pout. "I'm sorry."

He walks over to the bed and sits on the edge.

"Go on brush" He grumbles crossing his arm over his other and resting his hand on his shoulder.

It's a good thing I love him because if I didn't, we might be throwing hands right about now. "Parkerr," I whine as I approach him, eventually slipping between his legs and wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

"I'm sorryyy," I mumble into his stomach, feeling remorseful. He gently pushes me away, earning a scowl from me. "What's got you so mad?" I inquire, but he simply ignores me.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I say, my expression turning slightly somber as I frown.

"Mmcht, whatever" I crawl off of the bed and walk over to my dresser, getting me some clothes to sleep in.

I turn around and stare at him with a mug on my face.

"What?" He asked cocking his head back, "Ouu." I say bucking a bit before leaving the room to take a shower. After about 45 minutes I see that the room light is off, "Parker?" I say slowly opening the door.

"I'ma turn on the light okay?" He must've been asleep since he didn't respond.

I turned the light on and saw that the bed was made up and he wasn't in it, "What the fuck?" I mumble tiredly before walking out of the room and going into the living room to see if he was there.

Frustrated, I retreat to my room, grabbing my phone in annoyance. "Hey Siri, call my baby Daddy," I mutter, irritation evident in my voice as I pluck at my nails.

As the call goes unanswered, my frustration only grows. With a groan, I toss my phone onto the bed, muttering about his strange behavior. "Weird-ass nigga," I mumble under my breath as you switch off the light and crawl into bed.

Despite my irritation, I remain steadfast in my decision. He can sleep on the couch if he wants to be petty over a knocked-over gingerbread house. With a huff, I pull the covers over myself, determined to let him sort out his own moodiness.

As I slowly awaken, the faint light filtering through the curtains tells me it's still late. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I turn to my side and find him there, sleeping peacefully beside me. A surge of conflicting emotions washes over me – frustration mingled with relief.

Despite the lingering annoyance from the previous night, I can't help but feel a sense of warmth seeing him back by my side. It's Christmas Eve, after all, and the coziness of our home envelops us like a comforting embrace.

I watch him for a moment, his steady breathing and peaceful expression calming my racing thoughts. With a soft sigh, I decide to set aside our disagreements for now, focusing instead on the holiday spirit that fills the air.

Gently, I reach out to brush a stray lock of hair from his face, a small smile playing at the corners of my lips. In this moment, surrounded by the warmth of our love and the magic of Christmas, I know that everything will be okay.