XXXV

"It's been thirty years."

Cale, I miss you.

Alver reads the letter delivered to him by Choi Han. Cale seemed to be flaring, and Raon keeps sending him pictures or recorded videos of Cale. For the past thirty years, he and Cale have continued to send each other letters. They can talk or use the communication device, but the overwhelming yearning overtook their hearts the first time they did so.

He can still recall how he cried while speaking with Cale.

He yearned for his voice. He missed his touch. He wants to meet him and hold him, but he can not leave the palace, and Cale can not come and go as he pleases.

"Won't you see him, Your Majesty?"

"No, I will just miss him if I see him; it is been thirty years, so... We are fine just the way we are.""

Alver was relieved when he realized that Cale might live a long time or even outlive him.

They lived apart from each other.

It was the decision they made.

At that time, coming out as a Dark Elf placed him in a more dangerous situation. If he and Cale decided to be together at that time, then, everything would crumble. That's how cruel society is.

Broken by yearnings, feelings, and fires caused by inequity, imbalance, two hearts, two souls, and two hopes were never given impartiality, fairness, equality - balanced Joys, promises, peace...

Disrupted by prejudices.

The biases and prejudices, the favoritism—Inequity's one-sidedness,

Two dreams, two realities, and two people who believe in true peace and equality

However, the times do not favor providing impartial, unbiased, and objective ideas or inspirations.

Neutrality has flooded the settled thoughts that breed togetherness, composure, and stability.

A sense of mutuality, unwavering faith, and assurance that we can see - equality

Dissimilarity and disparity are causing feelings to flow. The unfairness felt by the caring heart, the createhat hears that old alarm, foretelling disproportionate insights and beliefs, all the reasons to remember that they are their sameness, their likeness, their uniformity.

That reminds him... Despite the fact that people have differences, the similarities that they begin to create.

It was for this reason that he and Cale decided to live in this manner.

And it is time for him to lay down the crown; he is already done everything; he is laid down everything so that he and Cale can be free.

The confusion, the despair, the discord, he has already quelched the thirst of that time, that moment, and the sacrifices they made.

Hope, faith, and love... all the joy of equality in their souls.

He looked at Choi Han, who gave him a gentle smile. This time, he will be the one to go to Cale and pursue him for whatever he desires. He will be the one to approach him and ask for his hand in marriage, and they will live happily ever after, just as they had hoped.

"It is time for me to go to him," he said quietly."

Raon and Choi Han exchanged a friendly smile.

But first, he had to let go of something he had fought hard for in the past.

He stepped outside his palace to speak with Robbit and his son. He has already stated that he will crown the Crown Prince as Emperor and then leave the palace quietly..