part-11

Teja:- you only used me karan, please leave me and go away

Kk:- was so duet by her statement but he wasn't showing on his face as she is unwell. He simply said eat food please

Teja:- no you go away . I will eat myself she was crying and she said I hate you Karan Kundrra

Kk:- was shocked and tears started forming in his eyes after hearing I hate you but still he said thik hai meri Kasam h tumhe ye poori plate finish Kar lena and he left.

Teja: was crying and she ate the food because sunny gave the Kasam to her
She finished the food and took the medicines also and she slept.

Kk:- was looking at her from outside after she ate the food ,he left her house and went to his personal apartment. He drank too much beer and looking at her laddoo photo and crying .. why this always happened with me why God why.. I really love laddoo but she left me how can she do that . He was sad as well as angry on her beacus ehe doesn't know anything why she is doing this ... He slept while crying.

Teja:- was also sad,she thought all the night and then she decided she will move on and focus only on her career.

Teja(to herself):- teja from tomorrow your new life will start. You have to be mature. You can't always acid like little ki d and she blocked all the contacts related to the sunny.

In morning

Omi was continuously calling KK but he was in hangover..

Omi:- Bhai pickup the call,where are you? He called teja but it was saying the number is unreachable.

Omi called karan again,this time he picked the call.

Karan in a drunk voice :- hello

Omi:- Bhai kha ho aap subah se apko itne cal kiye kha the aaap and Aaj meeting h yaad h apko ?

Karan :- can you please handle it as I am not able to come. You guys handle it please. He hung up the call.
And he was in his  bedroom where they used to spend lovely moments mostly. He start remembering all the moments, how he used to wake her up in the morning, how they used to shower together and how she used to wake him up by giving morning kisses. He remembered all the lovely moments and  the big curve smile automatically comes on his face then he remembered now her laddoo isn't with him,his face fall off.

At teju house:-

She woke up and came down for the breakfast. She herself took her breakfast from the kitchen and start eating it

Tm and TD were in shock she behaving so maturely?

Teja::- I have late night shoot today . I will come late so don't wait for me.

Tm:- okay but please eat food and take medicines on time beta . Take care baccha.

She left for her shoot.

Karan:- was sitting on the bed and her words were echoing in his ears. You used me karan ,I hate you,jhootha pyaar etc etc.

Teja on the set

Ada :- hello teju, how was your birthday and trip?

Teja;- her afce fall off and she said it was good.

Ada:- what happened teju, is something happened between you and karan?

Teju:- Ada karan loves yogita. He cheated on me.. she started crying and she told all the story.

As Ada and yogita already worked together, Ada knows that yogita likes karan and she found something fishy.
She gave water to the teja and calmed down her.

Teja:- he left me adu, what will I do now. My day starts and ends at him now where I will go, what will I do?

Ada:- Teju listen  i never told you that yogita likes karan from the past 2-3 years when we worked together in Dil hi to hai she always tried to grab his attention always. She always used to make excuses to be with him so may be it was her plan only.
She told one incident which happened during the Dil hi to hai shoot that one day she fell pretended to fall from the stair and she started shouting aah aaah aah mumma then karan came and she clinged on to him and ask him to take her to the doctor. But it was all her plan to come in karan's arm as she always needs his attention so maybe this time also she did the same thing.

Teja:- was listening to her and started remembering the whole club scenario where sunny was massaging her leg and she was shouting. Yaa maybe her sunny is innocent.

Omi called karan

Omi:- congrats Bhai ,we cracked the deal..

Karan :- in a low voice. Good.

Omi:- what happened Bhai are you okay??

Karan :- omi laddoo left me .. she thought I was cheating on her . Idk what i did where i went wrong. Idk anything mere bhai.  He was crying

Omi:- Bhai m aa raha hu abhi apke pass aap kha par ho?

Karan:- apne Ghar mein yaar

------------------------------------___