tejran going to lonavala

As I'm going to start a new story .. just enjoy ..

Sunny :- laddoo chale ?

Teja :- haan aai bas 2 minute

Sunny:- kya yaar tere 2 minute hi khtam nahi hote

Teja :- came wearing this

Sunny :- ohh fuck baby you are looking so fucking hot

Sunny :- ohh fuck baby you are looking so fucking hot.. babe jana cancel karde...

Teja :- shut up baby now let's go in a cute voice .. 

Sunny :- first one kiss then we will go .

Teja :-  came near him and hugged him tightly as her assets were  pressing in his chest ..

Kk: - while squeezing her ass pull her in a tighter hug and whisper in her left ear laddoo vhan jakar terko m nahi chodne vala ek second k lie bhi .. mark my words!!!

Teja :- start kissing him on his delicious lips 💋👄.. she was sucking his upper lip , kk was sucking her lower lip..

They kissed for around 15 minutes and now out of breath they both were panting for the air.

Sunny :- chalo ab baki vhan jaane k baad

They go and sit inside the car and KK starts driving and she puts on the  music

ek pyaar ka nagma hai ..

They both were singing ..

She was sitting like this with that freaking hot dress in the car which was even not upto her upper thighs level ..

She was totally lost in the music and kk was adoring her

She was totally lost in the music and kk was adoring her..  he was lost in her beauty.  

Suddenly his eyes fall on her boobs.. 

Kk :- laddoo tune acha nahi kia ye dress pehen kar aaj ...

Teja :- kya matlab ?

Kk :- see what you did he was pointing his finger towards his main part ..

See this baby girl..

Teja :- blush karti h and halki si smile dekar window se bahar dekhne lag jati h ..

Kk to himself :- acha beta no response now wait and watch ..

Kk :- was pressing her long legs which were on his lap and he was enjoying the music and his eyes was on the road...

He was rubbing sensually and she developed dep vibrations in her whole body...

Teja :- sunny please no mat karo please

Kk :- kya kia maine , kya hua while continuously rubbing her legs and massaging and going in a upward direction... Kya hua baby girl...

Teja :- aah aah aah aah sunnnnnnnnny please stooo.....p aaaaaaaa ...ah

Kk :- ab pta chala kya hota h tease karna...

Teja :- acha sorry baba

Kk :- itni asaani se m maaf nahi karta do some efforts baby girl...

Teja :- sunny k pass aa jati hai and sunny k shirt k saare buttons khol deti hai ..  this view is my favourite!! She hold his erected part in her soft hands.. 

And she started stroking

KK :- while driving aaaah aaaah aaah aaaah aaah .... Laddddoo you are the best...
Aah aaah aaah aaah aaah
His one hand is on the steering and other on her nipple .. he was squeezing her soft assets...

They both were enjoying the drive in a very erotic way..

Teja :- babe don't do please..my pussy is dripping 💦💦💦
From here hotel is too far and i can't stay in the wet panty you know mujhe rashed ho jaate h please stop babyy aaah aaah aaah aaah aah

Kk :- ohh bas itni si baat hai so remove your panty baby girl.. kisne bola tumhe pehne k lie... Remove it and give it to me...

Teja :- are yours serious right now?

Kk :- yes baby remove it fast..

Teja :- saw outside the window and she removed and going to keep in her hand bag ...

Kk :- snatch it from her and keep it on his face aaah aaah what a smell lovely aaah aaah aaah he was taking her panty smell moaning aah aaah aaah aaah now he licked her panty where her pussy was dripping while his eyes were on the road

Baby you taste amazing teja

Teja :- vo sunny ko shock m dekh Rahi thi and usse pta hi nahi chala uska haath imuske soft se boobs par chale Gaya and she was pressing them so harshly and biting her lips...

Kk :- suddenly his eyes felt on her...

Babe you are looking damn fucking hot .. by the way awhat are you doing baby ?  He was teasing her...

As She was busy in pleasuring herself she didn't hear karan ..

Teja :,- aaah aaaaj aaaah aaaah aaaah aaah baby hum kab pahuchenge hotel..

Kk :- itni kya aa ga lagi h terko ...