part-9

As he was fucking her ass and pressing her round huge boobs on the beach.

She was on him and licking his right nipple and pinching the left one.

Teja:- aaah aaah aaaah aaah she was biting her lower lips 👄💋 ummm ummm sunnnnnnyy aaah

Kk:- was also moaning and groaning his dick was also paining a lot . He was deeply thrusting inside her asshole. Aaah aaaah aaaah . He was about to come he was massaging her boobs so harshly.

Teja:- aaah aaaah aaah aaah daddy you are the best... Aaah aaaah aaaah aaaah aaaah aaaah aaaah aaaah

They both came together. They both feel the sticky liquid..

They cuddled. Kk wrapped his big arms around his waist and took her on him.

Kk:- am I too hard on you? Are you tired baby sorry baccha mera sweetie. Kya Karu tujhe dekh kar control hi nahi rehta mujhe. Whenever I see you , your lips ,your melons ,your big ass my dick goes out of control.  Sorry baby bahut pain deta hu tujhe mein. Sorry sorry and gave thousands of kisses on face and hugged her tightly.

Teja:- shhh shh bilkul chup. First thing it's not pain it's pleasure. I enjoyed it infact i love when you fuck me harder. I love 💞. Don't say sorry never for this. I love you baby

They both realised they are on the beach , sunny helped her in wearing her white sexy dress and wear his pants also.... Took her in bridal style into the bedroom.  He made her laid down on the bed and he went to the washroom

Kk:- he came out and saw she is sleeping like a cute teddy bear he covered her with the duvet and slept on the other side of bed with her.

Sunny was sleeping shirtless and she was in white shirt dress.

In the sleep they both cuddled each other. Sunny was hugging her from the back.

After 2 hours she woke up and saw thiet position. Sunny hands were around his waist .. her dress was up upto his navel. She remembered the beach scene and her cheeks turned red.. she got up and opened her bags to take her dress . She found the packet and she opened. It was full of sex toys, belt,her favourite strawberry favoured condoms,sexy lingerie... She was totally shocked. She left the packet and took his shirt went for the shower.

Kk:- he got up and saw laddoo was getting ready she was in his white shirt which was covering half of her ass ,Also the first three buttons were opened.
He came and put the diamond evil necklace on her back.

Teja:- sunny this is so pretty but yest only you gifted me the dimaond necklace and now why?

Kk:- that necklace was a gift for you but this is for me because it will save my princess baby from all negative energy
Always keep it with you for me.

Teja:- awww baby thank you so much Mera baby . Muaaah she kissed on his cheek..

Kk:- went to the washroom.

Teja(in mind ) :- she was thinking about that packet will sunny do all these things with me ? That beaded anal plugs,dildo, vibrator is he going to use it on me? She was thinking and scared but inside she also wanted it. ..

Kk:- came out and his phone was ringing. It was OMi karan's manager more like his brother.

On phone:-

Omi:- sorry Bhai you have to come tomorrow South African company is coming the day after tomorrow to finalise the deal and for this you have to be in the meeting.

Kk:- okay okay i will be there,book our tickets. He hung up the call.

Teja:- what happened everything well?