Overthinking

Karan:- omi she left me, vo chali gayi yaaar , m kya karunga yaar ab .. humesha mere saath thi hota hai..

Omi:- Bhai kha ho ap?

Kk:- apne bandra vale apartment m

Omi reached his apartment in 30 mints

Kk was fully drunk lying on the floor. He was unconscious. Omi sprinkled water on him , he woke up and started crying laddoo chali gayi omi mujhe akela chod kar. He told the whole story to OMi.

Here teja told the complete story to Ada.

Teju:- started remembering all the scenario of the club and thought maybe Ada is right as she told that Dil hot i hai shooting vala incident.

Ada:- i guess you are thinking too much  atleast you should go and talk to karan .
You directly can't come to the conclusion.

Teja:- Ada he didn't even call me to ask about my health. He didn't even bother about me , he came yesterday to my home and gave me dinner and left. He didn't even bother to check whether I had eaten or not.

Ada:- bae now you are doing wrong and he called me in the morning itself and requested me to take care of you and give food and medicines to you on time . You are doing wrong with karan . He didn't even know why you are sad..

Teja:- realises that it was her mistake.. now she went on a guilt trip. She took out the phone to call her sunny. But her hands were Shivering because she said a lot in anger to him .

She left the message to sunny :-
Hello karan,
Idk how to call you and can you please meet me at the sevens kitchen at 7pm for dinner. Please my tuku ... Mujhe bahut kuch clear karna hai please

Kk was talking to the omi ,his phone beeped

Kk read the message and replied ok to her. He thought she is going to end our relationship in the evening. He was mentally prepared now.

(Teja to herself):- teja tune bahut galat kia tere sunny k saath,us bichare ko to pta hi nahi tu ku naraj h usse. I have to manao him, she reserved the table and  in the sevens kitchen restaurant as it is their favorite place. She ordered the sorry cake for him and she planned something really nice for him which you will get to know later.

At 6:00 pm

Teja:- was getting ready in her vanity. She wore this black sexy dress. Inside she was thinking what if karan nahi mana to she was on a guilt trip in the back of mind.

Kk to himself :- he was very sad and wondered why God is doing this with him

Kk to himself :- he was very sad and wondered why God is doing this with him. He really thought today he will see her for the last time. He wasn't ready to end  relationship he thought not to go to the restaurant. Yaar agar m na jau to shyaad ek hope rahegi ki hum saath aa sakte hai , pta nahi ladoo kya chahti hai yaar . He was in an overthinking zone. He was confused whether to go or not .

He tested teja:- sorry i was not able to come today.. I have got an urgent piece of work . Sorry . He texted her , he also wanted to meet her but he wasn't ready to end their relationship.

Teja:- was getting ready and it's about 6:30 her phone beeped and she read his message. Tears started flowing from her eyes and she cried so loud. She sat on the floor, crying and crying. Ku kia tune teja Aisa why you didn't talk to him at that moment only. Mumma please sunny mujhe maaf kar do she was continuously saying this. She thought that he doesn't even want to see her face.  She didn't even reply to him ...
Till 3 hours she cried ...

It was about 9:00pm , she was in a worst state now she woke up and washed her face and left for the seven kitchen restaurant as she booked a room there ,she didn't want to go to her home in this condition as she did not want to face her parents now.

She left for the hotel

Staff:- ma'am your keys and your cake is already in the fridge.....

Teja:- took the keys and left for the room . She ordered beer for her and drank too much means too much....

Here KK also drank too much ...

They both were in a overthinking zone..  they are not taking with anyone. They both isolated themselves.

Kk was angry on her and teja also was angry on him....

In the late morning she woke up due to  her manager call...

Her manager:- hello ma'am , ap thik ho na and there are many  shoots pending ma'am . When are you coming back?

Teja:- I will meet you in the evening then we will discuss .  She thought enough of teju enough of crying and all, You committed a mistake and you have to fix it that's all but because of your personal life you can't affect your professional  life. She woke up with the new energy.

She had her black coffee and left for her office. And she did 2 ad shoots and left for her house.

Here karan was also doing the same... He was trying to keep him busy with the meetings and all.

As they both are workaholics ...  They both didn't contact each other but inside they both were sad.

Days went like this ..

As teja's health was deteriorating she was feeling low for the last 20 days....
She called Vidhi as she is her best friend as well as a great doctor too.

Vidi:- he teju kaisi hai?

Teju;- yaar merko bahut low feel ho Raha hai I'm feeling feverish, vomiting 🤮🤮

Vidhi:- okay come to the hospital yaar. I will do your regular checkup.

Teja:- okay i will come tomorrow...

She went to hospital...

Vidhi:- heya teju, kya baat hai tu bahut stressed out lag rahi hai ?

Teju:- arre kuch nahi bas hectic schedule hai...

Vidhi :- okay she did all her physical examination and asked about her periods last date.

Teja:- it came 2 months before .. she said normally within a second she realised what the fuck... No no no this is not possible.

Vidhi:- relax teju we have to do tests baby and how did it happen... Are you and karan planning a baby?

Teju:- no this is not possible ..

She gave a blood sample and she came to her home as the report will come tomorrow morning..

She was tensed and thinking about karan. Her phone beeped :-

It was vidhi's message:-

Congo bro you are pregnant... M Massi banne vali hoon congrats love ❤️❤️❤️

Teja read this message and started crying

She opened her phone to message karan Kundrra but by mistake she opened Twitter and saw karan and yogita are trending as they both papped together near to their favt restaurant sevens kitchen .. she kept the phone back....

---------------------------------------

Thanks for showing all the love. Keep supporting I know I'm not giving regular parts I'm extremely sorry. Do votes and comments and share with your friends too and please ignore all the mistakes 🙏
Thanks ❤️