4. Back to beach city

Today's the day, we're going to get on the film bus and head to beach city, I dressed myself in a white sun dress and put my hair in a bun . I packed things I would need in my duffel bag , my phone, charger, earbuds, brush,   set clothes, dancing clothes, rubber bands, a blue pen, a notebook, some makeup, my clothes, bathing suits, my house keys and a good luck charm. I hurried out and saw the bus I got on and was greeted by my fellow set members! I sat next to Regina, she plays Gwendolyn, one of the mothers children. She's 12 and is a great actor.

Regina : Hiya Dots!

I smiled at her morning enthusiasm

Dottie: Morning Reggie! Excited to see beach city ?

Regina : Yeah , it'll be my first time away from home? Have you been?

Dottie : Yeah, I actually lived there for a bit.. but then.... Anyways what do you wanna do after filming ? Maybe icecream?

Regina: Ice cream sounds great! But.. what happened that made you leave?

Dottie : It's a long story I wouldn't want to bore you...

Regina : We have the entire bus ride!

I haven't thunk of a cover story for this so time to twist the truth..

Dottie: Well I first moved to beach city after realizing that I didn't wanna work for my boss anymore, there I made tons of friends like Amethyst and Steven, Eventually a girl I had known before came into town, she didn't particularly like me, no matter how much I tried to get her to be friends. Eventually I gave her a gift, something that meant alot to me, but she destroyed it infront of my face she said she didn't want my junk she just wanted me to leave so I did, no bags, nothing, on the spot I just left.

Regina: That's terrible, What was her name?

I sighed and trembled a bit the words came out in a breath

Dottie : Lapis

It's been 2 years since I've said that name outloud.. 2 years since I left and now I'm going back, the world is insane isn't it?

Regina: what a unique name.. maybe we can meet up with her and you can make up!

She's such a sweet girl, just like Steven. 

Dottie: Maybe

The rest of the ride to beach city went without bumps, I wasn't nervous due to acting but certaintly due to the threat of seeing then again. Honestly I'm scared and Nervous or excited. Am I Excited? I can't tell them apart. I've never been in tune with My emotions it reminds me of my first week in empire city .

♡~ Flashback~♡

I Stepped off the bus nearly tripping on my way down. Lazuli told me to leave so I did, I got on a bus and got off at the next city. So here I am Empire city, I stepped towards an alluring bright light before looking up a bus coming straight towards me.

There's so many things here I don't understand so much noise and action and I don't fit in at all. I need to reform quickly before something happens to my gem. But what? You know what, why not make a life for myself here! I'll become as close as I can get to being human! Alright so I'll need to be a smidge taller, less triangular hair , blonder hair rather then lime blonde, humanly skin, uhhh my gem I can cover it with my hair! I'll need a Pink inner mouth and.... isn't It rare for humans to have green eyes? If so then I'll make my eyes a bit bluer, I don't wanna stand out after all!And Why not freckles, they're charming! I reformed myself I now wore a plain  oversized black hoodie with white shorts just barely peaking under it and white sneakers. I quickly got off the road not wanting to poof again. Good thing it's a rainy night, not many humans are out.