Chapter 2 {Ass-Byers}

Joyce, Jonathan, and Asturia stood in silence, Asturia was waiting to hear her brother burst out of his room rambling about his campaign last night, but he didn't... It was silent, Joyce took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Johnathan, Asturia I need you both to get to school and see if Will is there. I'm going to the police station" Joyce said tears welling up in her eyes while trying to remain strong for them.

"Bullshit I'm going with you" Asturia spoke up walking over to her mother and placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Will is probably at school right?" Jonathan said softly walking over to them.

"Yeah, right," Asturia said, tears rolling down her cheek.

"I'm dropping the both of you off at school and then going to the police station, that's final," Joyce said sternly.

"Wh- What if he's not at school" Jonathan stuttered. Joyce looked up at the both of them and pulled them into a tight embrace.

"We'll find him," She said softly holding them close.

~~~

Asturia walked into the high school, Jonathan a few paces behind. They had checked the middle school and sadly Will was nowhere to be found. She was walking quickly trying to avoid Tommy H and his catcalling, Carol's demeaning comments, and Steve fucking Harrington with his snide remarks.

"Hey!" She heard a female voice yell before a familiar set of arms embraced her from behind. Asturia smiled at the presence of her friend.

"Hi Robin" She smiled, pulling Robin beside her and budging her shoulder playfully. She has light brown hair that went just to her shoulders and had freckles covering her face. She was in a blue band T-shirt and ripped jeans.

"If there is one person I know who can pull off wearing a potato sack and still look cute, It's Robin. Not that this outfit is a potato sack it's really cute. She's really cute- shit" Asturia thought to herself as she smiled at Robin.

"Are you alright?" Robin said gently as she saw Asturia's glossy eyes.

"Will's missing," Asturia said looking up at her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to come over later to help out? I'm sure he's safe, he's probably just hiding out at the Wheeler's or went to the comic book store." Robin said reassuringly with a soft smile.

She's right he is probably fine, Hopefully fine.

"Yeah, you are probably right" Asturia smiled up at her.

Gosh, Her smile is so pretty. Robin is a great friend. We've been close since middle school, Though Whenever I invite her over she just ends up drawing with Will for hours. I think it's cute.

"Your outfits cute today" Robin smiled as we walked to our first class.

"Thanks, I call it Hand-me-down chic" she laughed.

"Hey! Your ass is looking great today Byers!" Tommy yelled from down the hall.

"Go to hell, Tommy!" Asturia yelled back and kept walking with Robin

"That's what I'm gonna call you now! Ass Byers!" Tommy laughed high fiving his goons.

"That's my sister asshole" Jonathan muttered back at him.

"What did you say freak?!" Tommy yelled and approached Johnathan

"Shit, shit, shit I really don't need this today" Asturia sighed glancing at Robin.