Yandere Orin Scrivello x Reader

{Ima be doing these slightly differently as I've got some ideas 💗}

{Tw: one swear lol}

I hurried down some steps running away from a man who I didn't get a glimpse of so I don't know who. "Y/N!" I heard Seymour shout as I crashed into him "Sorry Seymour" I said. And I continued running. 

Suddenly a chloroform covered towel covers my mouth and nose so I have no choice but to breath it in. 

The next morning I woke up in a basement and not Seymour's.. an unknown basement. "Rise and Shine!" I hear someone say. Then out of the shadow walks in Orin. "Did I scare you baby?" He asked whilst laughing. I try to speak but it only comes out in muffles as my mouth is gagged. "MHMHMHMHM!" I managed to say. "shh.. don't want me to hurt you, do you?" 

Later that day orin came down the stairs and untied my gag. "Time to eat" He said as he put some porridge in my mouth. It tastes vile. "this is the only food you're getting." I decided to scream. Orin suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled it causing some of it to come out. "Bitch." I heard him say as he began tying the gag back on. "Love you though". And with that he left to go back upstairs.

{I don't know if this is any good but yk 🤭} 

{If anyone reads this, feel free to request 🥳}

{Alr bye 👋🏻}

[Finished at 00:01]

[12:01 am]