Chapter 9

( Yanna's pov )

This was my last week being pregnant and I was miserable. It hurt to walk all I did was wanted to sleep Saint has been making it as comfortable as possible. I know he's ready for me to not be pregnant I stressed him out.

Saint was walking in the door with my food. I smiled " thank you baby " I said and he kissed my lips " I can't wait for her to come my vagina hurts so bad baby " I whined.

" Ima run you some water gone head and eat " he said and I kissed him " I love you daddy " I said. He jogged upstairs and I ate my food I hope these days fly by...

It did just that too My princess was here she was nameless right now we was deciding .

Tysheem_ and 900,865 others liked.
Stuckupyaya_ y'all didn't tell me I had to share my man🥺😒😍 she's so cute😫
View all 2,000 comments
Tysheem_ uncles princess Jas has been on my nerves all morning ↪️bring my niece!

DaveEast_ a baby saint the world in trouble!
↪️I swear they ain't ready me either

RubiRose my nieceeee😍🥺
↪️Tt Rubi 💞

Lyric_ I'm finna beat all of them over there 😂
↪️ y'all are a mess we are up and waiting.

" my fat mama " saint said while I breast fed her. " I want some " he said I laughed my door bell was ringing.Saint got it they were downstairs while I finished feeding her.

" let's go meet yo crazy family " I said and she smiled. It was Dave , Nique, Lyric and Kai " y'all are worrisome " I said they laughed " we ain't come to see you bitch give her here " lyric said putting on hand sanitizer.

DaveEast_ and 100,865 others liked

Saint_ I thought her momma had me wrapped around her finger but My reign 💞
View all 2,000 comments
DaveEast_ bro she's gorgeous🥲
↪️thanks bro she's about to be rotten.