Raising Teenagers ✌🏾

I skipped a lot cause the story was getting dry. The kids all grown up. So the Kendrick's oldest is 18 twins and Bailee are 17 ,  Reign is 16, Emy is 15 and Kendrick is 13 ( I'm putting them closer in age so they can all be raised together)

( Yanna's POV )

Baby my house is a mad house, My kids are all grown up ain't no more babies. Kendrick and me got married that man wasn't coming up off me. Saint moved to Florida and he's married too his wife? Fuck her she's weird y'all will see.

Bailee and the twins were in their senior year , Reign was in the 11th grade , emy was in 10th and baby boy was in 8th grade. " Wake up " I yelled " If I gotta come in rooms y'all weekend gone be ruined I'm telling y'all that now. I said and they quickly started to get ready Kendrick hadn't came home and I was furious.

Everybody came down and was dressed " No breakfast this morning? " They asked " All of y'all breakfast is on the table ready hurry up I don't want nobody calling saying y'all was late or I'm taking cars for the weekend " I said they quickly started to eat and rolled out. Emy will get his car when he turned 16, and Kendrick got a little while to go.

The twins had cars too ( Idk if I named them but it's gone be Kennedy and Kane ) , Amari was in college he's KANES oldest he goes to college here. Kendrick walked in I didn't say anything " Kendrick hurry up so I can drop you off " I shouted. " Baby " Kendrick said to me " I have nothing to say to you " I said.

" Chill tf out you know I only don't come home if it's some important shit going on stop fucking playing with me " He said and I rolled my eyes. " What's up pops " KJ said and he said what's up " I'll take you come on " he said.

I got dressed calling Amara heading her argue with Dee " Bitch go be with Kendrick since y'all like staying out all night " She said shouting. " I'm on the same tip Fuck them " I said. " Let's get breakfast " I said and she nodded. " Let's go somewhere with liquor niggas got me fucked up " I said and she laughed.

I got dressed and headed out way before Kendrick came back. We met up and talked ate laughed and threw mimosas back. My lil tipsy ness ended quickly when I saw the school calling. " Hello? " I asked " Hello this is the principal at river side. Emerald was caught smoking weed in the bathroom he also has been skipping the last month " She said.

" Oh really I'm on my way " I said " Girl I'm about to beat tf out of him " I said and she laughed. I finished going straight to the school. I got there and he had his head down Nigga already know I don't play that school shit. " We have to suspend him for 10 days " She said and I nodded.

" Give me that phone emerald " I said and he gave it to me. We got in the car " Where the fuck did you get weed from emerald? How long have you been smoking ? " I asked and he was quiet I punched his ass right in the chest. " Quit playing with me " I said.

" I started smoking when I was 13 " he said and I sighed " Why do it at school? Where did you get the weed? " I asked he act like he ain't want to say anything. " Arianna gave it to me " he said not looking at me. Arianna is his daddy's wife " Okay bet , well you in trouble you are to go nowhere for a month not even to yo daddy's since you wilding " I said.

" I feel you too young, The you are a kid y'all gonna experiment I wish you would've came to me! Doing that shit at school is a NO FUCKING GO emerald " I said. " I'm sorry ma " he said and I ignored him. We was having a family dinner today so I'd address it later.

" As far as skipping why? I give you mental days there's no need to skip, you going down the wrong path for what? You have everything emerald " I said " Let's see how you'll like your momma dropping you off and picking you up everyday. As of now a car for your 16th is out the question " I said.

We got home kendrick and dee was playing the game. " What you doing home lil nigga " Dee asked he looked at me " Don't look at me tell him what the fuck you been doing? " I said " I got caught smoking weed and I been skipping " He said " I should fuck you up but Ima let yo daddy handle it " Kendrick said.

" Ima beat a bitches ass " I said " What she do now? " Dee said " Gave him the weed " I said he shook his head " Don't be hard on him about the weed sis, if he start slacking and shit then get on him. He's gone sneak and do it regardless " Dee said.

" Bye get out my face " I said to him as he went upstairs. " Why the Fuck y'all here , go back to where y'all was all night " I said " Don't start that shit we got a new shipment you think we wanted to be out that late? " dee said " Whatever " I said going to go sleep.

•••

We was all at dinner " So I heard you got in trouble " My daddy said " Wanna tell me what the fuck you been doing emerald? " He asked and everybody was looking around. " I got caught smoking weed at school and I been skipping " he said.

" You think you grown emerald? " his daddy said " Why you ain't call me? " He said " Tell him where you got the weed EMY " I said " Arianna " He said and I looked at her mugging " Tell me one reason why I shouldn't whoop yo ass he's 15! " I said.

" Bitch he gone do what he want that's yo problem you so uptight , probably why he snuck and did it now " She said " You tryna tell me how to parent my kid? When your what 14 is in jail for 15 years for drugs and some more shit? " I said knowing that hit home.

" Chill mamas " He said " Let's not talk about that lil Thot pocket you got either " I said smirking " Before you come for my parenting make sure you a better one than me cause I raise mine well! I'm mad you gave it to him he's fucking 15! " I said.

" He's not allowed over right now saint " I said " he's my fucking son. Tf you mean? " He said " Nigga you can lower yo voice for I whoop yo ass in here talking to her like that " Kendrick said standing up " CHILL OUT ALL OF YALL " My pops yelled " Kids go outside " He said they quickly left.

" Y'all need to learn how to act when they around this shits so unnecessary " My daddy said. " She's right you need to have a convo with yo wife " my daddy said " If y'all wanna let him smoke fine , there's no reason for her to be giving him anything with out y'all permission you know you'd be mad if it was Kendrick " he said. He was right.