.

( Bailee's POV )

" I can't believe you the first to have a baby " I said to my brother emerald. My momma was pissed but quickly became happy and started shopping like crazy this baby was gonna be spoiled.

" Man I can't believe it either, a Nigga only 15 " he said and I laughed " Well maybe you should've been playing the game instead of pussy at 15 " I said laughing. " Fuck up Bailee " He said and I laughed " What you got going on, You still fw Amir ? " He asked and I shook my head.

" Amir is looking for somebody ready to fuck and that wasn't me " I said " I'll beat his ass " He said and I laughed " Chill, it's all good " I said " you ready to go to this dinner? " I asked and he nodded our family was crazy it was bound to be some shit.

I saw Amir had messaged me I ignored him and went to my granddaddy's house. He always having shit there I pulled up seeing all the cars there time to have fun. We hopped out seeing kai, Kiyan, and TyShae, my auntie lyric daughter Jaylin was on the porch. TyShae was a year older than me, Kai was 16, Kiyan was 15 and so was Jaylin.

" If it ain't the nigga with the baby on the way " Kai said and I chuckled " Stfu " Emerald said going in the house I followed. " Hey auntie Nique, uncle Dave , and uncle Ty " I said hugging them " Hi princess " They said. " Come here lil nigga " my uncle Ty said to Emerald he didn't fuck with uncle Ty.

Uncle Ty would check his ass in a heartbeat if he was out of line. I laughed " You making babies, smoking weed fucking up in school? " He asked and Emerald nodded " You want me to move with me? " He asked and Emerald quickly shook his head no " Let yo momma tell me you fucking up again, I'm not yo daddy I'll beat yo ass " He said.

" Yeah you doing the most lil Nigga you only 15 chill out " My uncle Dave said he nodded. I could tell emerald was tired of everybody saying shit. I honestly felt bad now cause they doing the most. He didn't say shit the rest of the night. My momma and my auntie had started arguing " Least my kids ain't a fuck up " Nique said.

" I ain't NO FUCK UP IM A KID WHO MAKES MISTAKES JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE " my brother yelled everybody was taking back behind that. He got up quickly leaving " Where you going " I said " away from here I love you " he said hugging me.

I came back in my momma was beating my aunties ass " That's enough " Kendrick said pulling her off " Bitch don't you ever bring my son into this " she said crying. " You always been bothered now you hating on my child he's a fucking kid " She yelled.

" Ma calm down " I said and she got up going outside. I sighed what a dinner . I called my brother he didn't answer I texted him before heading to my dads I was there for the weekend . I hated it there my dads wife and her kids!

I walked in the house seeing Kylie and Amir on the couch and she was sucking his dick. Weirdo she smirked " I ain't know you was gone be here" Amir said " Whatever " I said going up the stairs. I laid down scrolling through tik tok.

I saw Amir come in and lock my door " Nigga you got some nerve , bye Amir " I said " You tripping over a bitch who I've never fucked she literally be sucking my dick " He said " So she shouldn't be doing that, but it don't matter you're single you're free to do whatever " I said.

" Get out Amir " I said " No " he said going to get in the shower. I laid in the bed he got on live I was annoyed cause Nigga no. " She so mean y'all " he said showing me " Nigga don't put me on yo fucking camera " I said " she ain't that damn funny " He said responding to the comments.

" Are you my girlfriend? " He asked " Hell naw nigga you embarrassing, you belong to the streets " I said he try end the live. He got on top of me " Stop fucking playing with me bra " He said I just looked at him he was so fine but a fuck boy.

My daddy knocked on the door I got up " Come down stairs now " he said and I nodded " Amir go home " he said and I laughed. " So what yo sister mean you sleeping with her boyfriend ? " He asked " Who's her boyfriend ? " I asked.

" Don't play dumb lil girl you know Amir and her have a thing " Her momma said " Who tf you talking too? " I said " Be respectful " My daddy said I rolled my eyes " Amir ain't her damn boyfriend she just be sucking his dick like the Hoe she is. That's all she do is go around sucking dick " I said.

" WATCH YO FUCKING MOUTH " My daddy said hitting me I just looked at him. I went upstairs grabbed my keys Amir followed me downstairs " Bitch you know you not my girlfriend just lying " he said and we left. " Amir stay away from me " I said irritated he followed me to my damn house.

I walked in seeing my momma and Kendrick laying on the couch. " Tell him I can't have company " I said to them they laughed " Hey Amir " my momma said " Hey ma dukes " He said going up the steps. " What's wrong why you come home this late? " I asked.

" I'm not ever going back to that Niggas house, gone put his hands on me cause his wife daughter a Hoe " I said my momma called him " When I see that bitch Ima beat her ass and nigga YOU don't ever touch my fucking daughter are you out yo mind? Over a fucking kid that ain't yours ? " She yelled into the phone.

She hung up and Kendrick laughed " stop telling her shit she get mad Every-time, you old enough to choose if you wanna fuck with your dad or not " he said and I nodded. " Amir need to stay his ass home sometimes " Kendrick said I laughed.