Chapter 14

( Yanna's Pov )

My baby will be 1 this weekend so we will finally be going home so she can celebrate with everybody. I know saint is pissed but who gives a fuck. He was doing the most and I felt bad about how he did zae.

" Da Da " Reign said " You see daddy today okay? " I said I had talked to my sisters so they know I'm okay and I've had them send out invitations to saint and his family. Ty got one too but I don't fuck with them right now.

We boarded the flight I had bought a house while I was gone and my sisters and besties decorated it." ready to see daddy pretty girl? " I asked and she nodded she was too smart her and my granny would have convos it cracked me up.

I had posted pictures of my baby she was so cute and spoiled that's all she does is get her way.

Saint_ and 80,675 others likedStuckUpYaYa_ we just touched down home sweet home my big girl is turning 1 🥺🥰😘View all 2,000 commentsSaint_ 🥺 not feeling the outfit but my girl is gorgeous↪️I knew you wouldn't😂

StuckUpYaYa_ we just touched down home sweet home my big girl is turning 1 🥺🥰😘
View all 2,000 comments
Saint_ 🥺 not feeling the outfit but my girl is gorgeous
↪️I knew you wouldn't😂

Ty_ my princess I miss her😫
↪️she'll see you at the party.

DaveEast_ uncles pretty girl 😍
↪️❤️

Nique_ my girllllll🥰 It's the hair for me.
↪️Tt🥰 and it's the hair for me too!

I had them drop me off and me and her got ready for her party. I dm Saint asking what his number was cause she kept saying DA DA.

He sent me the number and we FaceTime him " DAAAA" she screamed I continued to get dressed while they talked. " Mamas you so pretty I miss you so much " he said " mi youu " she said and I laughed.

" Give mama the phone " he said " hmm ma! " she yelled. " Yes saint? " I asked " Chill out I just wanna come see her " he said. " I'll bring her to you. You not coming to my new house " I said. He smacked his lips " Send me the fucking address bruh " He said sounding angry.

I sent him the address and he hung up " Da Da coming baby " I said she clapped her hands. My door was being knocked on " come hea mamas look " I said opening the door and seeing saint.

That man is fine as fuck " DaDa! DA " she said reaching for him " Look at you walking princess I missed you so much " he said giving her kisses. " I love you baby " he said to her " luv u " she said. I went upstairs getting her clothes to put on.

" Hmm put this on her " I said she was starting to whine " Mamas no take a nap we not doing the crying today " I said " She can cry if she wants " he said I rolled my eyes.