taking back what's mine

Narrator pov

It's been a few days since the camp and everyone is on high alert after the information containing the true power that Ryuki was born with was hidden right under the school and what could happen if he got a hold of that power patrols around the school have doubled as we cut to the office of the headmasters with all the heroes discussing there plan of action against the league of darkness but as they were discussing there plan of attack they still weren't able to get the thought of what Ryuki was planning but what they did know is that whatever he was planning wasn't good speaking of which we cut to Ryuki talking with his mom walking up a podium to give a speech to his troops in his general outfit

before there push onto the league as he gets up onto the podium he takes a breath before walking over to the mic and speaking into it

"Comrades!

Today, we stand united as an unstoppable force - the mighty army of the Soviet Union! We are bound together by a common purpose, inspired by the vision of a brighter tomorrow. We march forward, guided by our unwavering determination, ready to face any challenge that lies before us.

Our enemy, the forces of fascism, seek to suppress the spirit of the people. They bring with them oppression, tyranny, and the forceful subjugation of nations. But we, comrades, are the defenders of freedom, justice, and the liberation of all oppressed peoples!

In this great struggle, we face a responsibility like no other. We carry the hopes and aspirations of millions, the dreams of a better future. It is upon our shoulders that the weight of history rests. We must remain resolute, steadfast, and unyielding in the face of adversity.

Our enemies may underestimate us, belittle us, or even mock us. But let them be warned - we are not afraid! We have been forged in the fires of revolution, battle-hardened and undefeated. Our unity is our greatest strength, and our courage is unmatched.

As soldiers of the Soviet Union, we must remember that we fight not merely for ourselves, but for the greater good. We fight for the oppressed, the downtrodden, and the voiceless. We fight for a future where every individual can live in dignity and harmony, free from oppression and injustice.

Comrades, our cause is just, and victory is within our grasp. But we must not be complacent. We must be vigilant and ever ready to defend our great land. The road ahead may be perilous, but I have faith in each and every one of you. Together, we will overcome any obstacle, no matter how daunting.

Remember, comrades, our loyalty lies not with any individual, but with the collective ideals we hold dear. We march forward under the banner of socialism, infused with the spirit of proletarian internationalism. In our hearts, we carry the aspirations of the working class, the hopes of a world united against tyranny.

So, let our actions on the battlefield inspire awe and admiration. Let our resolve and commitment be an example to others. And let our victories serve as a testament to the indomitable spirit of the Soviet people!