🍷 *:・ CANDLE LIGHT NIGHT - NEITO MONOMA

YOU SMILED at the sight presented in front of you. Your boyfriend, Monoma, and a beautiful dinner sitting on your table.

You were shocked to say the least but overjoyed at the same time, though you couldn't understand why he decided to do this? It wasn't your birthday, or an anniversary, and you would hope that he wasn't cooking on his birthday.

You walked over to your blonde boyfriend, grin on his face as he took your hand. His grip was gentle, delicate, like he didn't want to accidentally break it. Guiding you to your seat he made sure to pull your chair out, allowing you to sit down only after he's done so.

"Baby..this is amazing, but why?" You questioned, raising a brow as he sat in his own spot. "You didn't do something stupid, right? Is this an apology dinner?"

Your boyfriend chuckled before putting his hands over his heart, gasping dramatically. "y/n you wound me! You don't trust your own boyfriend? Can't I do something nice for the one I love?"

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at your partner's childishness, giggling as you looked down at the food you were ready to ingest. It shouldn't be surprising that Neito was the main cook between the two of you; I mean, he loved everything about being in the kitchen anyways. He enjoyed the smells of the ingredients, tasting and trying new recipes, the accomplishment he felt when he finally got one right, the satisfaction he received seeing you enjoy your meal.

While Neito adored cooking, you hated it. You hate how busy things can get, you get scared of possible third degree burns whenever you pour oil into the pan, and you just never find the motivation to start let alone finish once you get going. No no, you were content with having noodles or toast 24/7. Honestly, if it wasn't for Neito all you would continue to eat is noodles or toast.

You swirled the spaghetti he made onto your fork, taking a bite and mentally thanking the heavens for your boyfriends amazing skill. After a long day of work, dealing with annoying villains that just won't leave you alone and seeing more than enough blood that even a horror film would be scared of, a nice meal instantly made you better.

Neito smiled seeing your happy face, the face he loved and adored oh so much.

He raised a brow, his words sincere but his voice makes it seem like hes teasing you. "Wow, you're seriously this hungry? You're almost done!"

You glared up at him as you took another bite, swallowing your piece down. "Yes I'm this hungry, I had a really long day!"

Neito hummed as he got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the pot of spaghetti he made and walking back, bending down in front of you. "I see. More spaghetti, my love?"

You nodded quickly and let him pour until you found it suitable to stop, quickly continuing to chow down on your food. Neito sat back down in his seat but not before getting wine and some glasses, pouring you both a cup.

"Would you like to talk about it? You know I wont mind." he asked, taking a sip before looking back at you, a small smile on his face seeing you chow down.

You thought about it for a minute before nodding, first finishing a couple more bites of spaghetti. "Fineee, but I won't bother you with too much detail!"

You continued on the date ranting about your frustrated day, throwing out your "not a lot of detail" concept out the window. However, Neito didn't mind one bit. In fact, he enjoyed hearing you ramble about the villains, the scenes, and how happy you got talking about the people you saved.

Neito loves moments like these, tender, soft. He'll love them for all eternity.