🪐 *:・ LATE NIGHT DANCING - AKAASHI KEIJI

YOU GIGGLED as Akaashi played your guy's favorite song, giving you a small smile while doing little dance moves towards you.
You and Akaashi have been together for about two years now, and those two years were the best two years of your life.

Akaashi wasn't a bad lover; no, not at all. In fact, he was fun and more energetic around you; people would often say that he looked more alive when you were with him. He came up with most of your dates, granted you're pretty indecisive and would often get torn between a date idea causing him to decide either way. There was nothing to really say about Akaashi other than he was like the perfect man.

You laughed at your lover's goofy action, watching him spin around and hold his hand out to you, giving you a toothy grin.

"My love, what're you doing?" You asked, still laughing while thinking about the silly dance he did.

"Offering you a hand so we can dance together, if you'd accept that is."

You sighed and nodded "well when you do such a convincing dance how could I say no?"

You got up and bowed like how all those Disney princesses would bow in front of a prince, taking his hand in yours and standing up. He wrapped one of his arms around you while keeping your hand in his, staying in this waltz position.

He started swiftly moving around the room, his hand soft as his fingers interlocked with yours and his eyes never leaving your face, which was filled with pleasure. This was one of the things you adored about Akaashi; he's filled with surprises and always knew how to make you happy.

You weren't the best dancer; in fact, you stepped on his foot multiple times while dancing the night away in the comfort of your big living room. The soft hum of the radiator turning on to keep you both warm and the low glow of the moon shining through your window, and of course the soft humming that you heard from the tall male dancing with you.
You moved your head to rest on his chest, smiling and feeling secure with your lover with you.

🌙

Akaashi looked over at you, laying in bed reading a book with nothing but the light coming from the lamp on your bedside table helping you see through the night.

After a good hour or two of dancing you both eventually got tired of it, and once he saw a single yawn slip past your lips, he decided to call it quits and at least settle down for bed.
He smiled at you, watching you put the book down, getting more tired from every page you read and staring at him for the cuddles that you usually always get, not like he has a choice to deny anyways.

He slipped a shirt on, sliding under the covers and opening his arms up a bit, which you gladly slid into. He moved down so you both were actually lying down and started playing with your hair; you both were talking about something random as the yawns increased by the minute.

By the time it was 1:00 you were fast asleep, Akaashi taking it upon himself to turn off all the lights and make sure you were comfortable first before getting comfortable himself. He mumbled something to you, quietly, closing his eyes and letting the waves of sleep take him over.

"Goodnight, Y/n"