get some sleep ! 🖇

AUTHORS NOTE ;

Yes this is a ship fic , please don't start harassing me in the comments over it. If it's not your cup of tea it's not your cup of tea, please be mature.

~

Ukai hummed at his desk, finishing up
some paper work. He loved his boys more than anything, so while paying some bills; doing boring grownup stuff as people would call it he tried to cram in some practice routines and drills into his schedule.

However, being a coach and managing a shop was tiring work and Ukai isn't one to backdown from his responsibilities. His kids want to go to nationals, they want to be stars! So who is he to sleep before he was done fixing up their plan in order to achieve their dreams.

His husband, who equally loves their boys but loves his lover more has some sort of secret sixth sense. He can practically sniff out a sleepy Kenshin.

"Dear? It's already 12."

"I know, just a couple more lines ok? I'll come to bed soon."

Takeda sighed, walking over to his stubborn husband and resting his hands on his shoulder. Landing a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"No dear, you gotta sleep now. You need your rest too."

"But Itt-"

"Don't even try it. The boys adore you, they'd rather you sleep then finish this. Now c'mon."

Ukai sighed, patting takedas soft and gentle hands while looking up at him. His normal stern expression growing softer at the sight of him.

"You're amazing you know."

"That's why you married me, love."

"What would I do without you?"

"Get less sleep?" Takeda chuckled, however his laughter was short lived after Ukai planted a quick kiss to his lips.

Ukai was right, he did have a pretty amazing husband. what would he do without him.

~