happy anniversary ! 🌴

AUTHORS NOTE ;

this is a y/n x yamaguchi fic , I don't think it's one of my best works but whatever ! .

~

"Ok ok! What do you want to show me yamaguchi?" You laughed as the green-haired male dragged you along the street.

You've been dating Yamaguchi for about 6 months, and things have been going great for the most part. He understood you, and he made you feel safe and secure. There were no secrets, and while that does sound like a stretch, like it was a lie, you were happy to always say it was the truth. You told each other everything, you guys weren't just partners; you guys were also best friends. You had similar interests, and insecurities. He understood the wacky things you do and also the funny things you say. You loved each other very much; however, there was one thing that you couldn't understand.

You couldn't understand why your beloved boyfriend is currently dragging you down the street for an unexpected reason.

"Trust me {your name} you're going to love it! I promise you!"

"You know I'm not so fond of surprises every since Nishinoya pranked me with that ice cream sandwich to the face."

Tadashi laughed at the memory, looking back over at you and giving you a soft reassuring smile. "Don't worry lovebug, it's nothing like that!"

You sighed as you finally got off the sidewalk and turned onto a path. You trusted Yamaguchi with everything in you. You knew he would never do anything to hurt you, so you weren't particularly nervous about this.

"Ok honey, close your eyes." Yamaguchi said while he let go of your hand, quickly shuffling around like he was getting something prepared.

You hummed and closed your eyes, covering them with your hands in the process.

"{your name} open them up!"

You nodded, slowly opening your eyes to see the prettiest scene you could've imagined. A small picnic in a nice secluded part of the land you were currently dragged upon, fairy lights hanging up on the trees and your boyfriend staring at you with loved-filled eyes.

"Happy anniversary my dear."

~