a little comfort ! 🤍

AUTHORS NOTE ;

This is an angst story and it's gonna feature some heavy topics (breakdowns [?], mentions of self harm, etc) so please take time for yourself if you cannot handle it.

Also if I did anything wrong or that's seen as disrespectful and etc please tell me so I can make better changes and make the story as realistic and accurate as possible.

Enjoy !

~

Denki was an average guy. He got decent grades,, liked videos games and music, had friends he cared about, and had his highs and his lows. Nothing unusual.

However, when he gets to his lows they were pretty low.

He would go on a rampage, it was insane. He would throw things, punch his head into the wall, sometimes even harm his body. All to cry himself to sleep and act like he was fine the following day.

Whenever he had these horrible days which caused him to go to his lows again he made sure to do this when people were out of the dorm.

He would bottle in his feelings and let it all out when no one was around and unable to bother anyone. He didn't want anyone to stick their head in and ask the same questions.

"Are you ok?" "What's going on?" "Why're you crying?" "Denki stop that!" Those always bugged him. He knew they were trying to help, but he just couldn't explain why those questions irritated him.

This day was different, he didn't know that his friends were still in the dorm. So
, when he started his usual routine of throwing things, banging his head and getting ready to harm himself they went to his room to check what was up after hearing the unsettling and unusual noise.

Denki panicked seeing the doorknob twist and jiggle, he wanted to cry, hide, do anything to avoid the situation.

Once they came in they looked shocked and concerned. But really, who wouldn't be? Glass and stuffed animals Denki owned were thrown against the wall and scattered, holes where made in the spots Denki was banging his head, and now they're seeing their best friend, box cutter in hand ready to do the unimaginable to his arm.

"Denki!" Mina ran to him, grabbing the box cutter out of his hand and giving him a tight hug. One after another started following in, hugging him and holding him close.

Mina kept him in the warm embraced, Kirishima stroked his hair, Sero buried his face in his neck and Bakugo rubbed his back. These were small acts yes but they were meaningful to Denki. They didn't yell at him, or try to pry an answer of why he did all this. They just sat there and held him.

This is the kind of help he wanted.

~