11.

It was a new start and a new day. Rosalie was in a good mood that Friday morning and so was Kara.

Smiles shone bright, faces full of light. Kara rode to school and parked in her usual place. She was happy but nervous. She wanted to ask the Cullens something and it was very important to her.

She walked up to everyone and smiled she hugged Emmet first because he basically sprung on her. Then Alice was next followed by Jasper who started to get comfortable with physical touch between him and the human girl.

Then she looked at Edward they gave a small side hug. Rosalie looked at her and she settled on a stupid awkward handshake.
"Umm guys can I come over to you house later it will only be for like 5 maybe 10 minutes?" They looked at her slightly confused but Jasper spoke for everyone saying it was all right. "Oh also will Carlisle be there?" Jasper once again nodded.

The school day went by ridiculously fast. In chemistry her and Rosalie had their first real conversation. It went rather well. They spoke about things they like and tried to find out what they had in common. During history her and Jasper had handed in their project and were even a week early.

The day came to a close and she walked with her friends. "Guys I need confirmation. Will you guys be at my game tomorrow?" This was important to her because not only was it her fist game of the season it was her first game in her school.

"Yessss girl of course, we wouldn't miss it for the world" Raven smiled at her and the rest of the group all gave her side hugs showing their support. She wanted to make plans with them for Sunday but because Bella was coming she couldn't.

She drove behind the Cullens and soon arrived at the beautiful house. She followed them up the stairs and Carlisle and Esme could already tell exactly who was coming up the stairs. They got so used to the girls excited heartbeat that they knew automatically who she was when she walked up the stairs. Kara loved coming to the Cullens house for many reasons but the biggest would always be Esme. Her and Esme got extremely close in the two weeks she had been coming over. Her and Esme even cooked meals together. The Cullens had come up with the lie that they ate at very specific times during the day to keep a consistent healthy food intake.

She was getting suspicious of their food issue. Every time she are at their house they never are and never made food for themselves. So they gave her some bullshit about their food times. And it worked. She never liked to judge people.

When she saw Esme she ran up to her and gave her a bone crushing hug. Only Esme could never feel the bone crushing but she could feel the warmth and compassion from Kara in their hugs. If Kara was being honest, she saw Esme as a mom and she saw Carlisle as a second dad.

She walked over to stand next to Emmet before she spoke. "Ok so I'm here because I want to ask you all something and I will completely understand if you say no. Now this question may seem stupid but it means a lot to me."
They smiled at her encouragingly. They were thinking the worst but what they heard was not what they were expecting.

"Tomorrow I have a soccer game it's the first one of the season and I know you guys don't like to go out often but I was wondering if you would maybe like to come and watch." She looked extremely nervous and her heart was beating like crazy.

Esme was the first to speak up having had a quick talk with her family asking them before she spoke.

She smiled wide at Kara. "Yes of course. We would be delighted to be there." Kara ran up to Esme and hugged her tight. The Cullens couldn't understand why this was important to her and Rosalie was the most curious and not being able to keep her mouth shut spoke. "Kara why was this so important to you to ask us all like this." Rosalie did her best not to sound rude. In all honesty she just wanted to get to know this girl as much as she could.

"Well this might seem stupid to you all but to me it's not. When I lived with my mother I was playing club soccer and school soccer. I was doing competitions. I always asked her to come and she said she would and I'd wait and wait and she'd never show up always busy with my sister. She never had time for me. It always broke my heart. She was my mother and she had never been to any even of mine for anything and I'd wait and wait looking into the crowds of people and she would never be there. So it might seem stupid to you all but to me it means so much more." In all honesty Kara was petrified they wouldn't show tomorrow.

"Well Kara we will always be there and we'll will always support you" Carlisle spoke surprising Kara. She then walked up to him and hugged him. This family meant a lot to her. And she could not understand why. Everyday she felt a pull towards the family but more importantly Rosalie. But she racked her brain and still could not figure out what this feeling was.

Saturday morning Kara was up early getting ready. She had her kit on and had her boots in her hand. Her father was going to be there as well. They rode together in his police cruiser.

She got to the school and the bleachers were packed kids were shouting and chanting. The spirit was crazy and honestly made her jittery. She was getting ready and warming up with her team. They were about to head on the field in 5 minutes. She started looking around and soon she started searching frantically. She was so scared they had not showed.

Her heart was racing. She searched all over. She was loosing hope. She felt she was being stupid. As she looked forward their they were smiles on her face. Kara sighed out heavily. Jasper felt her emotions and even felt bad Edward read her thoughts and voiced them to his family they were starting to catch on to the fact that Kara had some real issues.

She was terrified of being abandoned. It petrified her. And soon they were going to pick up on this.

A single tear ran down her face as she smiled at them. She was ecstatic that they were there. She couldn't help herself and ran across the field hugging them all even Edward. She was so thankful they showed. "Good luck buttercup" Emmet smile at her before patting her back. She ran back to her team.

She stood next to Maddie. They fist bumped before their entire team cheered. Kara was playing left wing. Her arm looking as sexy as ever in her green cast.

The whistle blew and the adrenaline kicked in. She was running and fast. Kara was doing great but hadn't scored yet.

The teams were tied 1-1 and Kara refused to let her team loose their fist match. There was still 25 min left. Enough time for her to score 2 or even 3 more goals. But she had not scored yet.

Maddie passed the ball up and Kara ran on to it. She dribbled it through the opposing team. She weaved in and out the girls. She passed over to April and she ran up she got stuck and kicked the ball up. Kara jumped up bouncing it off her chest before kicking to Alex who ran it up she was so close to scoring but a girl ran up kicked it from out of her feet Kara ran into it and ran up the field.

She kicked. The ball flew and went in the top left corner. Everyone jumped up and screamed. It was amazing. Everyone cheered Maddie and Alex ran and jumped into her. Everyone was excited.

The game went on Alex had scored and they were left with three minutes before Kara scored the last goal. The winning goal. The entire school was jumping and shouting. Happiness radiated in the air.

Her father was so proud. You could just see it in his eyes. She ran up to him before jumping and he caught her.

Their first win of the season. The Cullens had cheered her on when she came over and they all smiled and hugged her. Esme was so proud and Carlisle was extremely impressed. Soon she ran over to her friend group and James and Bradley picked her up and carried her around. Vicky and Raven were so happy for her knowing how hard she had been working. Her friends took her out and celebrated with her.

How was that I hope y'all like it because the next chapter will be good