1. Being loved or being in love?

My soul, not yours, not my mothers or my dads. Not my friends or my lover's. My mind, my mind is going nowhere, just full of my memories.. Of joy, happiness, jealousy, sadness, anger and being in love. Love. What is love? Is it being love or being loved. I think it is both. I've been loved and being in love. Being loved by my parents, grandparents, by my siblings, friends and my pets. Being in love with food, rain, writing stories about my life, about someone elses life which I find beautiful. Being in love with someone who make my eyes shine bright, someone that is making me smile, laugh, sometimes sad or jealous for no reason. I used to find negativity when I'm looking myself through mirror. Now I'm trying to be happy with myself, what I am now. What a beautiful and shameless young lady I've become. But there was people that made me think that I was nothing, that I was human that nobody is looking for. Little me didn't understand why older people can't be happy with each other or be happy for someone being successful. Why some people have to be mean just for being loved? I guess they don't feel loved in the way that I've been loved. Little older me didn't understand that why there is people that have to bring other people down. Why my ex bestfriends want to make me feel bad while I told them that I was proud of something that I am. About my face, my body, my life. I didn't know that inside of my ex "bestfriends" eyes they were insecure about themselves. But I got up and now when I look at them, i released that they made me stronger, they made me get up and forget all the demons inside my head. And when i stood up, I walked towards the mirror and told myself: "What the fuck were they talking about my perfect features and my fucking master mind." I am strong and independent woman who will no more regret her own choices or even her actions. No more that woman will not listen to anybodys complaints what she should be wearing or how she's gonna look. She is gonna do the things that matters her and only her.

End of story. <3