2023

Dear Reader,

So it's 2023 now and I decided to come back to Wattpad to reminisce on my past. Obviously I came across my old books, and BOY is this one problematic!

When I originally started this story I was probably 15 or 16, a HUGE Directioner, and an aspiring author. And for some reason I was really really into arranged and forced marriage stories. Why? I'm not really sure why it particularly had to be forced or arranged, but as many young girls do I fantasized about getting married and finding love.

I was so naive back them. When I came across this story my first thought was, "Why is she 16???!!" But I didn't know about age of consent or even what was reasonable back them. It all seems so silly now, reading back through the chapters, looking at the comments. Why were people gassing me up?! I was a terrible writer.

Then came the rewrites. I remember wanting the story to be better and, as you can tell, I was in my "fantasy" era. So boom, now it's a werewolf book. And for some reason she's STILL 16.

Well now I'm 21 almost 22. These stories are like an archive, a time capsule if you will. So I won't delete them, who knows maybe in 3 more years I'll find them again and laugh. But for now this is the end.

Thank you,

Euen