Chapter 2 (Rewritten)

-Harry-

I had just come home from a run and was about to get in the shower when my dad mindlinks me.

"Harry, where are you?" He asks. "In my room, why?" I ask in reply.
"I need you in my office. We need to talk privately, face to face."
"Okay, be there sec." Then I closed the mindlink and got changed. I guess my shower was gonna have to wait.

"I wonder what he wants to talk to us about. Face to face, in private." My wolf Cam said

I agree, I had no idea what my dad could want. I walked down the hall, acknowledging other pack members politely

Once I got to his office he immediately asks me to ahut the door. Then I take a seat. "So, what's going on?"

"You know that farmland that we own in Kansas?" He asks. "Yeah, what about it?" I ask curiously. "Well there is a family that lives on the land but they hadn't made enough at the farmers market to pay the rent. But I felt bad because they had nowhere to go. So I made an offer and he took it."

"Okay awesome, what does this have to do with me?" I ask curiously.

"Harry your twenty-one and you need a mate before you take over the pack, so I made an deal with them that you and their daughter would get married. And they could live on the land for free.

In this world of werewolves we chose our mates, and once we mark each other then we belong together forever. If our chosen mate is human then the mark turns them into a werewolf.

When he finished explaining I was speachless, but then I get angry. "I don't even get yo choose my own mate. You took liberty and chose for me?" I can feel my wolf acsending and I take a deep breath to calm down. "How coukd you do this to me? How does the girl feel about this...do they even know we're werewolves?"

My father avoided that last question. "Harry, this is something that will help both families. We need this son, and they need this. This is the only way."

We or you? I thought to myself before I sighed and rubbed my face as I thought about it. "How old is she?" I ask him, I was slowly giving in. "She apparently has just turned sixteen." And there went the progress of giving in, "Are you fucking kidding me?!" "Watch your ton-" "I have every right to curse! She is Sixteen for crying out loud! So what? Is this some sadistic trade where I become her sugar daddy to help out the family? Hell no! And have you thought that maybe she would want to live a little herself?" I growled. "Does. She. Know. About. Werewolves?" My father's was having a hard time controlling himself with all this disrespect. "Remember who is in charge." He growls. I look away angrily.

"She's been secluded all her life, she hasn't lived at all, if anything you'd be helping her get the chance to make her own decisions." He replies after composing himself. "Right." I reply sarcastically. My dad growls at me again before also adding. "No they don't know about us because they're human."

"So we're taking her away from her family? I don't want to do it! You would never agree if it was the other way around you would never a-" "I already signed.the contract Harry! And she is on her way here." He cuts me off. "So you better come to terms real quick because there is no going back and there is no room for negotiations. This ia final."

I couldn't even look at him, how could he do this.

"She'll be here around two o'clock today so get over it."

"Yes Alpha." A flash of anger crosses my dads eyes before his dismisses me.

________________________________________

I can't believe my Dad went behind my back and chose me a mate. And why in the world did it take him just now to tell me?!

I get back to my room and start to clean. I might as well make a good first impression. First I take my dirty laundry down to the laundry room, then fold my already clean clothes and hang up others. Then I make my bed and organize my bathroom and clean it. I pick up any trash I can find then vacuum. Lastly I spray some Febreze AIR: Fresh Cut Pine. And I was finally done.

After I finish cleaning room I took a shower. I let the hot water take the stress from my body.

When I'm was done with my I wrapped a towel around myself then went into my closet. I have a big walk-in closet. I decide to wear a black t-shirt and jeans. Then I realize that the girl will need space. So I begin clearing out one of my two dressers then some hanger space. Then I put the clothes in a box to donate for later.

Soon I was so I went down stairs and watched a random game show that was on GSN with some one the pack members. But after about an hour I got hungry so I order pizza for everyone.

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Immediately thinking of pizza get to the door and open it up to find that it wasn't the pizza guy.

******************************

Hey Peoples, sorry for the short chapter but I was in a rush and I also thought it should stop right here.

So who do you think is at the door?

I want to dedicate this to

ivory_Lollipop.

Please

Vote

Comment

and

Follow

~Euen