~six~

Two weeks after the incident, one week before the term starts

(Texting on Y/N's Phone)

Bestie4ever

Jieun: Bestie, do you want to go to the theme park with me?

Y/N: Nah, I'm good thx

Jieun: What's wrong? Did Niki do anything, istg if he did I will beat his ass

Y/N: I'm fine

Jieun: You're not, you haven't been yourself for 2 weeks, you better tell me what's wrong

Y/N: Come over, I'll tell you everything

seen

(End of Text)

There was a knock on Y/N's apartment door

"Coming!" Y/N yelled as she ran to the door.

Jieun came in and gave Y/N the biggest hug.

"Ahem, you're kind of choking me," Y/N muttered.

"Oops, ha," Jieun laughed as she released Y/N. "Now, tell me everything,"

Y/N told her everything from when Niki's parents came to when she told Niki she needed space.

"Baby, I'm so sorry you had to go through that," Jieun whispered before giving Y/N another big hug. "Also, I think you need to talk to Niki, he called me yesterday and he was really worried."

Y/N nodded as she went to get chocolates, her parents still hadn't returned and honestly, Y/N was happy that they hadn't returned.

"By the way, you need to start thinking about your future," Jieun suggested as she stuffed a chocolate inside her mouth.

"Yeah, I guess so. I decided I could use Jake's help and perhaps audition for a K-Pop company, you know?" Y/N mumbled.

"That's a great idea! I'll call Jake now!" Jieun excitedly yelled as she dialed someone on the phone. "He said he will come in like 10 minutes."

Those 10 minutes were the most tiring for Y/N because Jieun forced her to practice the dance she was going to perform, over and over again, it felt like an eternity until Jake arrived.

"Hey Y/N! How are you?" Jake asked as he went to hug Y/N.

"Fine I guess," Y/N answered.

Y/N showed the dance to Jake and Jieun (for the 5th time). They both applauded Y/N and cheered. 

"Brooo, that's so good, I reckon with some vocal and rap practice you could audition, don't worry, the guys and I will help you," Jake said.

"Sure but I don't know how to sing or rap though so it might sound like dog's breakfast," Y/N replied.

Jieun and Jake laughed.

"How about you try?" Jake suggested.

"Sure?" Y/N hesitantly replied as she prepared with a vocal exercise.

Y/N decided to sing her favourite, 'Gone Away' by StrayKids, HAN, Seungmin and I.N for the vocal song and for the rap song, she settled for 'I GOT IT' by StrayKids, HAN. Once she was finished, the room broke out with cheering and clapping. 

"That was so good! You'll pass for sure!" Jake exclaimed as he gave Y/N a high-five. 

"Thanks" Y/N replied blushing a little.

"You should talk to Niki, he's really worried about you" Jake said.

Y/N nodded as she walked to make some ramyeon for her 2 guests. After they finished eating, Jake and Jieun left. Y/N got her phone and dialed someone.