Bonding time🫶🏻

I spent the whole day talking to Noah,Natalia and Jamie,i was really bonding with everyone but i felt like i had a pretty good platonic connection with these three,we didnt have filming today because it was my first day but we spent the day together in set and in the evening we would need to go to a bar to party!

It was 5:00 pm,almost everyone went to their trailers to get ready for the party but me,natalia and jamie were still talking :: "alright darling's,time for me to get ready for tonight!" Jamie said standing up "see you at the party" he waved at Natalia and hugged me,he was so tall my face would literally meet his chest "bye jamie!" Me and natalia said as he walked off:: "you need to help me" we both said at the same time before laughing and going off to my trailer,i felt like natalia was already my best friend.

We arrive at my trailer, "what is charlie's favorite color?" I ask,as im picking out an outfit for natalia "its black" she answers, and i pick out the most stunning black dress i've ever saw "here,try it on!" I say as i give natalia the dress "thanks!its really cute" before she walked off i thought for a second before talking "hey- um.. do you know maya's favorite color?" I ask in total embarrassment,natalia turns at me and raises her eyebrows "its white,why?" She giggles "n-nothing!" I say looking away into my closet,natalia understood my intention and added "she also likes suits!" She said before closing the trailer door,of course i choose a white suit,it was a simple white suit but i didnt put anything under it,i put it on and also put on some makeup and lipgloss before walking out of my trailer too.
Noah said to wait for him outside his trailer so we could walk off together,in the meanwhile i posted an insta photo.

Nattyiceofficial,maya_hawke and 345

Nattyiceofficial,maya_hawke and 345.089 people liked the photo...

Stranger things cast party!thanks duffers bros!

Comments:

Nattyiceofficial: she understood the assignment
—Ash_brownies:thanks girl

User527278: OMGGGG STUNNING

Maya_hakwe: damn
—Ash_brownies liked Maya_hawke comment