Filming day🎥

I spent the whole night re-thinking about the party,its probably nothing but im too delusional,i ended up falling asleep at 2:00 am and we needed to be at the set at 5:00 am so i got nothing of sleep.

I got up at 4:00 am and got ready the best way i could,i looked like a corpse,eyebags and horrofying hair,fortunaly i ended up fixing myself quite nicely,i got out of my trailer and waited for noah to come out so we could walk to the set,a few minutes later he eventually came out of his trailer:: "goodmorning sleepyhead" i said jokingly before answering he yawned "mh goodmorning" he replied, i let him actually wake up and told him what happened at the party,his jaw pratically fell to the floor "what!? And you tell me it now??" He said surprised, i nod "because yesterday i was too busy thinking about it then telling you" i giggled "or maybe your too delusional" he said as he continue my sentence,i looked at him with a sarcastically mad face but didnt say anything because i was too tired.

We arrived at the set and i approached Jamie,since natalia was with charlie:: "Goodmorning" i said, "goodmorning darling" he replied,he always flirted with me,in a sarcastic way of course, "i need to tell you something crazy that happened yesterday at the party"he looked at me raising his eyebrows "im ready for gossip" he said and i told him the complete story,he giggled "well  im sorry to break it to you but maya is like me,shes always jokingly flirting" i roll my eyes at him "or maybe she actually liked you,i dont know darling" he said raising his voice at 'darling',as he talked maya looked over at us but quickly looked away,i look at jamie confused "why did you raise your voice?" I asked "to see maya's reaction silly,she looked over at us..." he says as we both look at her "did she look jealous?" I asked again "i couldnt see,it was a very quick look" he said as he put his arm on my head "lets go see if we can make her jealous" i nodded and we walked over to noah and millie,near maya and we started talking to them,while jamie holded my waist to see maya's reaction.
I did see maya steal a few glances at us but nothing more until jamie needed to get ready to film and he hugged me,i noticed that maya had walked away,i was confused as that wasnt part of the flirting.

The time for filming arrived and i didnt have much scenes to film,just the introduction and a few others,in my free time i noticed maya looking at her phone so i walked up to her:: "hey!" I said as i sat down next to her,she immediately put her phone away as she saw me "hey,whats up?" She asked "oh nothing,im just bored" i replied,she giggled "wanna hang?" She asked and i nodded my head,we both went out of the set as i had already finished my scenes,we started walking.

"So.." maya wanted to start a conversation "how's it like having a boyfriend?" She looked at me "huh?" I looked at her confused "jamie?" She replied,also confused, it worked!she thought i was with him! "Oh jamie and i arent together" i giggled,she was surprised "plus i dont like men" "what?" She asked looking at me "im not interested in men" i said again,looking into her back,maya quickly looked away but i could see her little smile,why was she smiling? Before i could do anything we were called back at the set.

The afternoon came and we finished shooting for the day,i was talking with nat as usual until maya walked up to me and held my waist,again:: "hey" she said in an almost flirting way,i turn around and see her,my cheeks turn bright red and turn around,now she holds my waist with both her hands "h-hey whats up?" Natty leaves us some privacy and leaves "nothing just wanted to talk to you" she said,looking at my lips, what is happening?.. she giggled "mhm.." i replied as i held inti her arms, she then lead me to a more private place,huh?why?,she pushed me to the wall and hold her arm up,i freezed and i could feel my body warm up:: "im sorry that it might be too soon but i couldnt hold it back anymore" she said before letting our lips meet,i was still frozen before i warmed up and hold onto her waist with one of my hands,her lips were so soft, they smelled and tasted like sweet vanilla...

Cliffhanger sorry😔