Chapter 2

The next day, Sam was out patrolling Wiggletown when she ran into Calvin on Wiggle Bay.

"Hi, Cal!" she said.

"Sam! Hey. You working out here?" said Calvin.

"Yup! Enjoying some patrol work. Making sure town is safe" said Sam.

"Is town safe?" said Calvin with interest.

"So far. Although I did bust one guy. He had it coming" said Sam.

"What'd he do?"

"I caught him driving too fast. He refused to stop in the name of the law and now he has five boots on his car!" said Sam proudly.

Calvin laughed a little. "Five?"

"Yeah, I got his spare too" said Sam awkwardly. 

Calvin laughed out loud. "Well, you keep on it, sarge. How can I help?"

"Well, you're a car salesman, so you could remind Mr Carmichael to keep our health code in effect. Fixing and selling cars does mess with it at times" said Sam.

"Absolutely. You consider it done, Sergeant Pan" said Calvin.

"Thanks, old pal" said Sam giving him a high-five.

Just then, another guy came running and faced Sam.

"Hey! Sarge. Homeless crazy guy on the jetty. I don't know what's going on, but he might be in trouble" he said.

Sam nodded and said to Calvin, "Duty calls. I'll see you later, huh?"

"See you later" said Calvin.

Sam flew over to the edge of the rock jetty on the coast of Wiggle Bay. 

She found a tall man standing on the edge completely naked. 

She landed behind him and stared at his bare back before speaking.

"Pardon me, sir" she said.

The man turned around and faced her with a sad face. He didn't say anything. He just stared at her face and uniform, seeming to wonder who she was.

"Sir, my name is Sergeant Samantha Violet Pan. And I was told you were here" said Sam.

The man blinked rapidly. "You were?"

"Yes. Care to explain yourself?" said Sam.

The man hesitated. "I-I would... but I can't. I don't even know why the police were told to find me here."

"Is that right?"

"Yes. I don't know where to begin."

Sam circled the man and examined his naked body. "The one thing I'd like to begin with... is where the heck are your clothes?"

The guy looked down and was just as shocked as the cringing sergeant was.

"Now I really don't know where to begin" he said.

"Well, I know the first thing I should do" said Sam.

She took out her flip-phone and made a call.

"Charles Wallace? Weird request. Would you bring me some of Jeremy's clothes?"