Chapter 3

(Leah's POV)

It has been two weeks now and Lottie and I have been spending a lot of time together because I have nothing better to do. I'm new here and shes lived here much more longer than me. From these past two weeks Lottie has been really sweet and caring and We have a lot of things in common. It's like if we were twins. We have been pranking her other sisters and Louis and it's the most funniest things we have done so far! While Louis was sleeping we put make up on his face. I noticed how skilled Lottie was with her make up. When he woke up he totally freaked! Lottie and I hid at my place for an hour.

I stayed over the night at Lottie's for fun. My dad doesn't really know because he always comes home late and he leaves really early in the morning. But I think he'll be fine with it.

"Is Louis home?" I asked just out of curiosity. I like having him around. He's really fun.

"No... he is at the studio near by. Why?" Lottie replied.

"Oh, just wondering." I say trying not to sound suspicious or anything.

(Louis' POV)

After an exhausting day at the small recording studio I finally get to go home. I just had to record some of my parts of the song because some of my parts were missing.

So I go upstairs and straight to the bathroom and Leah startles me as she exits the bathroom. I jump a little and clutch my heart. She giggles and says sorry and rushes back to Lottie's room. I smile at her shyness , she's so cute.

Right as I get comfortable on my bed, music starts thumping against my wall. "Lottie can you turn the music down!" I scream and hit the wall that's on the same side as lotties. It's been ten minutes now and they haven't turn the music down yet. I sigh in frustration and grunt my way to the other door. I knock on the door and Leah opens up and we are inches away from each other so if I just lean closer our lips would be touching. Those beautiful soft pink lips on mine. Wow that will be like heaven! I shake my head back to reality and smile at her beautiful face.

"Oh sorry." She whispers under her breath taking a step back.

"Can you just turn the music down I'm trying to get some sleep thanks." I just tug a small smile at my lips.

"Yeah sure sorry good night Louis!" she said and with that I went back to my room and fell asleep dreaming about Leah.

(Leah's POV)

"Oh my gosh Leah! Are you serious? You could of make your move right there onto those lips but, no!" I said to myself in my head

"What was that about?" Lottie said her eyes glued to her phone probably watching a make up tutorial.

"Louis came over to ask us to turn the music down." And I went to turn the music down for Louis' sake.

I wish I could see Louis again. His face is so... perfect and his eyes just bright and those light pink soft lips of his, too. Gosh Lottie can't know about what I'm thinking that will just make everything just weird and awkward!

Lottie finally looks up and at me smirking.

"What?" I ask Lottie.

"You like him don't you, Leah?"Lottie asked with a smirk on her face.

Oh no!