chapter 15- unexpected encounter

........

Someone's POV

I've been walking around this area for quite a while now, it looks like hours have passed since my feet took me to this place. I've never been to this place but somehow it looks familiar, but there's this feeling that i somehow can't explain. I don't know this place but i know every inch of the place like the back of my hand.

However, wherever i tried to lose whatever and whoever is following me, I can't seem to lose it. From the moment i helped it from it's wounds, to the moment im where my feet took me, it never stopped tailing me. I don't know who or what it was but i don't feel threatened by it however it's been uncomfortable since it doesn't want to show itself but somehow keeps tailing me.

"do you not think i wouldn't notice you following me?

Come out now, i knew you were following me all along"

I called it out and i think i saw someone peeked from one of the houses I've passed through.

.........

Third person POV

Another morning greeted Gray as he open his eyes and felt the sun kissed his smooth pale skin. The warm light of the sun shines on his face, as he blink his yellow eyes slowly as he comes out of his sleep.

He had a restful night, and he feels much more refreshed and ready to take on the day.
He stretches, sits up, and lets out a big yawn before he gets out of bed and gets ready to start his day. He has a lot on his plate today.

He then stood up and walked out of his bedroom while rubbing his eyes. As he opens the door, a creature came dashing through the corridor, so fast that he couldn't identify what it was. Gray turned his head to follow the creature with his eyes leaning his head out. But as he lean his head out, he felt his head got wet.

He got so surprised and stunned then turns to the culprit who splashed water on his face. He saw a very familiar lady but however her familiar face was, the lady in front of him splashed water on his face.

"What was that for?!"

Gray shouts, annoyed and a little bit startled. He's not used to having water sprayed at him so abruptly, and he's not sure why this person would do something so rude and disrespectful. He glares at the culprit, with his head tilting to the side slightly, expecting an explanation, and it looks like he's not going to let this slide so easily.

She seems to be standing right in front of him, and Gray is trying to process what happened. The lady seems to be in a hurry to chasing the creature that she doesn't notice that she splashed a water on someone. With her head down she can feel someone glaring at her, there she knew she was in a lot of trouble. She slowly lift her head to look at the man she just bumped into.

She was stunned as she immediately recognize the man who's drenched in water in front of her. She smiled awkwardly and gulps.

Gray cleared his throat signaling that he demands explanation.

"Hehe... Uhh i was chasing the thief, you see"

She said nervously trying to reason her way out of trouble.

"Running through the a private hallway with a bottle uncapped full of water?"

Gray raised one of his eyebrow.

"I.. uh... I..."

The woman stammers a bit before she speaks up again.

"Look, I didn't know that I shouldn't be here. I'm sorry for bothering you- "