chapter 1: foxes yokai and Ninja

(A/N: hey guys welcome to the first chapter of my touhou x naruto crossover! I hope you all enjoy this story, even if you've never played touhou before! While I was writing this I had a convo with an irl friend who wishes to stay anonymous but they convinced me to do something special for this fic: touhou is know for its music, in fact touhou actually has music albums with remixes of its games tracks and original scores. Each album also has a bouns story to go along with it. Both me and my friend loved this concept, so Im going to be including links to different youtube videos with different tracks from the touhou series, either original or fan/dojin remixes! All fan remixes will be credited to the remixer while original songs will have the game their from listed. (wattpad doesnt need this as it link to source) I know that fan fiction doesn't like links so Im going to break the links up so it will work on that platform. Also like always Im going to cross post this story on wattpad however, Im also posting some pictures of different characters/ attacks on that platform on my friends request I tried to work something out for fanfiction but it did not work out. Im really sorry about that, the best I could do is put the images in the manager but not in the story itself T.T regardless I really hope you all enjoy this story)

———————————————————————————————————————
Ninja are preparing. please wait cooly.
———————————————————————————————————————

It had happened all so suddenly, as all tragedies do. The nine tailed fox appeared in the village smashing houses and crushing villagers in a fit of rage. the villages former leader and former best warrior, the third hokage, lead the villages ninja to defend their home eventually pushing the beast out of their home; while his successor dealt with the man who summoned him. (Not that they knew that.) as the monster charged up a massive blast of energy a large toad landed on top of him and riding on top of the massive toad, the forth hokage. Teleporting the fox far away he prepared to take his final acts as both a leader and a father. at the cost of his own life he sealed half the foxes life force, his chakra, within himself and the other half within his newborn child, Naruto. unbeknownst to all in the hidden in the boundaries of the seen and unseen all the events of that night were watched by a blond woman in a violet dress. as she pondered over the events of that night she pull out a fan to hide her face, despite no-one around to see it, and behind it she smiles.

 as she pondered over the events of that night she pull out a fan to hide her face, despite no-one around to see it, and behind it she smiles

———————————————————————————————————————
Ninja are preparing. please wait cooly.
———————————————————————————————————————