chapter 5 first day of a new life

Naruto woke up to the gentle nudging of Sakuya "Wake up, Naruto it's time to wake up." Naruto groggily stirred "hmm, oh TRAINING!" "Not quite, you need to do your housework first." The maid chuckled at the boy's scrunched up face. Next to her Ran stood patiently. "Every morning you will be expected to make your bed, get ready and report in the main dining hall for breakfast. Afterwards there you will clear the table, remove the tablecloth and wipe it off. When you are finished you will help maintain the garden with Mei-ling san. Afterwards you may begin training." Naruto nodded looking around for his usual shirt with a red spiral, along with his normal shorts. "You will be expected to wear the uniform of the mansion as you work here." Sakuya explained gently, holding a butler's tuxedo. Naruto prepared to open his mouth in protest his arms already in an x shape. "If you don't want to wear the suit I can fit you into a maid's dress." The head maid warned with a hint of darkness in her voice. The blonde child shut up. "Good. Ran will help you get ready. Your guardians are already in the dining hall."

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
girls are preparing. please wait warmly.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Naruto walked in to the room, tugging at his tie and glared as Genma snapped a picture of the young boy. "What don't want the hokage to see you like this? I need pictures for my written report." He chuckled.

Naruto rolled his eyes and scanned the table, not only were his guardians there but also all the teachers he was introduced to yesterday, alongside four redheaded children and a few others he didn't recognize. "Oh Yukari-San," he shouted forgetting formalities "who are these people?"

Yukari smiled behind her fan as he sat down unaware of the faces the hokage guard platoon were making. "Ahh Naruto, come here I have some people who I want you to meet. This here is Chen my Shikigami's Shikigami."

"Nice to meet you Ran-Shama and Yukari-Shama are my moms." The Bakeneko greeted. A few people chuckled, Ran smiled proudly.

"oh that's cool nice to meet'cha!" Naruto responded. "Who are the redheads?"

"We're Uzumaki!" The younger boy said. "I'm-"

"No way dattebayo! I have family!" Naruto interrupted. "Oh, sorry."

"Well that settles it," the older girl said "we were unsure at first because you lack the signature red hair of the Uzumaki but that's the verbal tic of the head family. You are the son of Kushina Uzumaki."

Naruto smiled as the four introduced themselves "I'm Natsu!" A boy no older then Naruto exclaimed "I'm Fuyu" a boy two years older said. "I just started to learn healing and medicine." A girl a year two years then Naruto spoke next. "I'm Haru and this is Aki, yes we are named after the seasons."

"Nice to meet you all!" The blonde Uzumaki exclaimed. He smiled brightly at the new family he had gotten.

"Aww such a touching scene." A blonde girl in a witch costume said stuffing pancakes into her mouth. "Really warms my heart. HI, I'm Marisa Kirisame, ordinary witch Dai-ze!" Everyone stared at her.

"When did you get here?!" Patchouli asked angrily "Who let this book thief in?!"

"oh I snuck in when Reimu got here. I just want free food today. I'll take some books tomorrow." The now named Marisa announced shamelessly.

"Don't decide that for yourself! A-a-and give back those books you stole" Patchouli countered now flustered.

"I told you, I didn't steal them I just borrowed them- till death!" Marisa gave a proud grin she really shouldn't have.