⚠️Gunshots⚠️

(A/N: the reason these chapters are coming out quickly is because I had already written them on paper, im just transferring it onto here)

⚠️TW: GUNS, GUNSHOTS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE. READ AT RISK⚠️

Firey frantically paced around the waiting room in the police station.

"Firey?" One of the officers called Firey over

"Yes!?" Firey quickly responded, he was desperate.

"..." The officer was quiet for a sec, "I'm not sure if I should tell you.."

"Please.. I need to know!" Firey begged with a desperate tone.

"Well- uh.. we got the footage from the security cameras in the hallways of the dorm area. Can't say I got any good news." The officer said.
Firey's stomach dropped.

"W-what happened..?" Firey asked, his voice trembling with fear and concern for Leafy.

"I guess..." The Officer hesitated, "I'll show you.."

"Show?" Firey asked, confused.

The officer had a smug grin on his face after Firey had asked the question.

Firey looked at the Officer with a nervous and concerned look on his face. "W-why are you looking at me like that?!"

The officer took out a gun and pointed it at Firey.

"..!" Firey had a surprised expression on his face.

"Come with me or I'll shoot" the 'officer' said. His finger on the trigger, ready to shoot if Firey didn't cooperate.

Firey backed away.

"This has to be a joke... please tell me this is a joke..." Firey's voice trembled.

"Does it look like I'm joking to you?! Now follow me right now, if you don't cooperate, I WILL shoot." The 'Officer' raised his voice. Still pointing the gun at Firey.

"W-woah!! What's that!!" Firey pointed behind the Officer as a distraction, when he saw the officer look in that direction, Firey took that chance to run towards the door.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" the officer started shooting at Firey.

A bullet hit him... straight in the eye.

Firey fell to the ground, blood oozed from the wound.

One of the security officers that had dozed off during his shift heard the commotion and came into the room.

"HOLY S**T" The Security Officer said when he walked in and saw someone literally dying on the floor.

He looked over to the officer who had shot Firey. The officer pointed the gun at the security officer.

"Uh, I need a lot of backup in the waiting room office, asap!" The security officer yelled into his radio, before grabbing his own gun and pointing it at the fake officer

"Don't move, I'll shoot"

"Well I'll shoot if you shoot"

"I'll die for the safety of my city"

"We'll see about that..."

The fake officer was just about to pull the trigger when another officer attacked him from behind.

"AGH! NO" the fake officer yelled as he was cuffed.

"Oh god... I never expected you to do this.. I thought you were a good person.." one of the fake officers now old friend said.

"Guys, we have a critical situation here, we need to call an ambulance, pronto" an officer ran over to Firey, who was growing weaker by the second.

"H-hel..p" Firey coughed.

"Help is on the way right now, please try and stay awake!"

"I-I can't... stay awake..." Firey breathed in a very pained voice, "..I'm tired..."

He was losing consciousness.
His breathing grew weaker.

"Stay strong! Help is almost here.. please stay strong.."

"I... wanna take... a nap..." Firey sighed and closed his eyes.

...

Paramedics rushed into the station with a stretcher and a defibrillator.
They started doing cpr and using the defibrillator.

All hope seemed lost, he wasn't waking up...

They tried the defibrillator one more time.

...

Badum...

Badum...

Badum...

Badum...

Badum...

Badum...

...Firey's eyes shot open as he gasped for air. He started choking on his own breath and had a coughing fit.

The paramedics hoisted Firey onto the stretcher and quickly ran him into the Ambulance.

... he had been saved... but at what cost? 

(A/N: YOU THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD... DIDN'T YOU

Ah, I love giving people panic attacks 💕😇)