Mysterious disappearances

(A/N Ooh Boy, another story. I Hope you enjoy!)
Bye, guys!" Leafy called aut to her friends when she reached her dorm room's door.

"Bye, Leafy. See ya tomorrow!" her friends called back, followed alone with a "Let's go," then they walked in the opposite direction.
Leafy unlocked the door to her dorm room then threw her stuff on the floor, then she plopped down on her bed and sighed. she looked over to her desk,

"Might as well get my homework done..," she mumbled to herself before she walked over to the desk and sat down.
Leafy reached into her backpack and pulled out her Computer, Notebooks, and pens. She then got to work. Oblivious that she left her door unlocked.

A dark figure opened the door to leaf's
dorm. Leafy had dozed off while studying
The perfect time to strike.

The dark figure approached Leafy, with a syringe in hand. The dark figure tacked tackled Leafy, putting her in a chokehold.
Leafy awoke, startled. Registering what was happening, She yelled out, struggling in the hold of the unknown object. She felt a prick in her arm, and started to feel weak and tired.
She struggled to stay awake, but it was all in vain as started she started to lose consciousness quickly, then she fell asleep. The dark figure threw the unconscious leaf in a bag and ran out quickly.
•••

Fan was walking to a cafe with his friend, Test Tube

"So you go in and meet me back out here?" Fan asked

"Yep!" Test tube repled "Just wait here, I Just gotta go in and grab something then I'll meet you back out here!"

"Sounds like a plan, see you in minute!" Fan said as test tube walked into the cafe.

Fan sat there bored. He kicked at the ground out of boredom

"Fan" someone Said

"Who said that.." He looked around

"Over here, the alley way" The person said again

"Uh... Seems kinda sketchy but okay..?" Fan walked into
he alleyway. There was no one there..
Weird..
He turned around to walk out but someone was blocking his path.

"Uh. Excuse me, but I-gotta get back to the-" fan was cut off by someone behind him putting a cloth over his mouth and nose.

Fan tried to do dodge  it but the person who put the weird cloth on his face grabbed grabbed him and held him.
Fan struggled and tried to yell, but his yells were muffled, His struggles grew weaker and weaker as he fought to stay awake.
A minute later he went limp and lost conciousness, He was then folded up and put into a bag. The kidnappers quickly disappeared with fan.