𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖.𝟐𝟐

An hour later, Soobin returned home and was fortunately completely alone

An hour later, Soobin returned home and was fortunately completely alone. Probably Sejung was still in the club, drugged up with alcohol and medication. Only this time the giant was not bothered by it. He had realized that Sejung had been using him all this time just for his own plans.

And at the same time, Soobin wondered if the man he had been living with for a few years now had ever loved him.

He could hardly describe his own feelings.

He was hurt.

In many ways.

Because not only Sejung had wanted to return to Yeonjun, but also Beomgyu. Whereby the latter had also had a good reason.

But Soobin would not let this pass with Sejung, so he locked the apartment door and went on to Beomgyu's chamber. He entered and locked that door as well, then opened the small window and threw the key outside into one of the bushes. Soobin's plan was to get Sejung in any case by pretending to be the victim himself. In front of the police he could admit his complicity, but then testify that Sejung had become so angry about Beomgyu's escape that he had taken it out on Soobin. Therefore, he reached for the gag and put it on himself, the handcuffs snapping first on his feet and finally on his hands.

Now he just had to hope that Yeonjun would stick to the deal.

Because the more time passed, the more believable Soobin would look.

He would turn pale, get bags under his eyes, hungry and thirsty and raving with despair.

And he himself was extremely sure of one thing.

Soobin deserved to take Beomgyu's place.

And that's what he would do.