Relationships

To be clear, here are the people who believed in Izuku.

*Shota Aizawa

*Emi Aizawa (Ms. Joke)

*Nemuri Aizawa (Midnight)

*Mei Hatsume

*Momo Yaoyorozu

*Eri

*Eijiro Kirishima

*Mina Ashido

*Ochako Uraraka

*Melissa Shield

*David Shield

*Shoto Todoroki

*Nezu

*Recovery Girl

*Thirteen

*Endeavor

*Fumikage Tokoyami

*Rikido Sato

*Yuga Aoyama

*Mezo Shoji

*Koji Koda

*Mirio Togata

*Nejire Hado

*Tamaki Amajiki

*Mt. Lady

*Mirko

*Ryukyu

*Fat Gum

*All of 1-B girls

*Wild Wild Pussycats

*Kota

*The Hero Public Safety Commission

Relationships:

Shota Aizawa- he took up the mantle as Izuku's father figure during the time he was being neglected by Inko and Toshinori.

Aizawa met Izuku when he was 5. Izuku was walking in a park and was noticed by Aizawa. The pro-hero saw that the young boy had been crying and that he had bruses and scars all over his body. When Aizawa asked, Izuku told him of his family neglecting him and him being bullied by others.

Aizawa felt bad for Izuku for being neglected by the horrible parents and decided to raise him as his own without Inko or All Might knowing.

Aizawa supported him, provided for him, encouraged him, and loved him just like how a true father would. As soon as falsified evidence of Izuku's betrayal got made public, Aizawa chalked it up as complete bullshit.

He knew the kid he raised wasn't like this so he remained by his son's side. He took it pretty hard once he saw Izuku beaten and shipped off.

Emi Aizawa- One of Aizawa's wives. She met Aizawa during their second year of UA (yes she is the exact age as Aizawa in this and so is Nemuri. Easier for story context.) and fell in love with him soon after. It took a while for Aizawa to warm up to Emi, but, once he did, he accepted her love and decided to date her along with Nemuri.

Soon after they graduated, Emi married Aizawa and joined him in raising Izuku taking the role as one of Izuku's mothers.

Though it was tough at first because she didn't know how to be a mom, it soon became second nature to Emi and she grew to love the boy she accepted as her son.

Emi did her best to raise Izuku to the best of her knowledge and experience. She taught him everything about how to be a good person as well as how to trust others. She knew that the boy she helped to raise was a good boy so Emi put all of her faith and belief in Izuku and encouraged his dream of becoming a hero.